Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020 - Technician III/ Electrical Vacancies - Apply Online before 27.11.2020
1) Land loser candidates(GEN/EWS/OBC/SC/ST) i.e those candidates whose land has been acquired for KRCL project.
2) Other than land losers (GEN/EWS/OBC/SC/ST) who are Domicile of Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka and having valid employment exchange card, registered with the Employment Exchange along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra, Goa State and Uttara Kannada ,Udupi and Dakshina Kannada/South Kannada Districts of Karnataka).
3) Other than land losers (GEN/EWS/OBC/SC/ST) who are domicile of the States of Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka.
** Latest Job Alert ** Konkan Railway Recruitment ** KRCL **
There will be separate list/panels prepared for land loser candidates, Employment Exchange registered candidates along with KR route and other than land loser candidates who are domicile of the States of Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka. Priority for appointment will be given to land loser candidates and only after exhausting the panel of eligible land losers, the second panel & third panel (other than land losers) will be operated depending upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified.
Note: Serving employees of KRCL are also eligible to apply for the post of Technician-III/Electrical as per terms and conditions notified in the notification i.e age, educational qualification, reservation etc.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020 - Technician III/ Electrical Vacancy Details
Post Name: Technician-III/Electrical
No. of Vacancies: 58
Salary: 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 02 with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale.
Educational Qualification: Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s and Cable Jointing/Electronics Mechanic(OR)Matriculation/ SSLC plus CCAA in the trades mentioned above.
Note: Diploma/Degree in Engineering WILL NOT be accepted in lieu of CCAA/ITI for the post of Technicians unless otherwise specified. Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of CCAA. Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
Job Description: They shall assist their supervisors in all day to day works associated with maintenance and up keep of electrical installations and assets as given below, in brief.
1) Electrical installations at Sub-stations, Railway Stations, Coach Maintenance Depots, Tunnel Ventilation, Control Rooms, Rest Houses, LC gates, Running Rooms, Office Buildings, Staff Quarters, Community halls, Lighted and Ventilated tunnels etc.
2) Maintenance of TRD assets i.e Maintenance of OHE and associated equipments. Maintenance of TSP/SP/SSP and all associated equipment's. Maintenance of SKADA System.
3) Electrical assets like DG sets, Air conditioners, Water Coolers, Water Pumps, Water Purifies, Refrigerators, etc.
4) Maintenance of Train Lighting (TL) and AC coaching stock.
5) Electrical assets of Accident Relief Train (ART) /Accident Relief Medical Van (ARMV) Escorting of ART/ARMV.
6) House keeping of Depot Office, Substation and its premises.
7) Any other comparable work assigned by Superiors.
Age Limit: 18 to 33 years. The lower age limit is common for all the notified posts. The upper age limit will be 33 years for General candidates, 36 years for OBC candidates and 38 years for SC/ST candidates. The age shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2021.
1. For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sr No.2 - Rs. 500/-.
2. For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/ Female /Minorities /Economically backward class. *This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing CBT. - Rs. 250/-*
➮ Opening date & time for online Registration & filling of application: 28.10.2020 from 10:00 Hrs
➮ Closing date & time for online Registration & filling of application: 27.11.2020 till 23.59 Hrs.
➮ ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards: 27.11.2020 till 23.59 Hrs.
➮ Tentative date of CBT: December 2020
➮ Candidate shall make online application only through the link provided on the official website of KRCL.
➮ The recruitment process shall involve, CBT and DV followed by medical examination of the shortlisted candidates. The final panel of the candidates found suitable will be notified thereafter. The date, time and venue for CBT and DV or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by KRCL and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates. Request for any modification in this regard shall not be entertained.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020 - How To Apply
1. Candidates are advised to visit only the official websites of KRCL www.konkanrailway.com (Direct Apply Link Given Below) and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
2. Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post as on the closing date for submitting application. Candidates waiting for results of prescribed educational qualification should not apply.
3. One application ONLY is required to be submitted for the notified posts in this notification. Any attempt by a candidate to submit more than one application against this notification shall result in disqualification and debarment.
4. Eligibility of the candidates to be called for CBT will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
5. Candidates should have their own mobile number, valid & active personal e-mail id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as KRCL shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and e-mail till the recruitment is completely over. KRCL will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
6. Candidates should enter their Name, Father's Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSLC/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate ONLY.
7. In cases of name change, candidates should indicate their changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change should be prior to the date of submission of ONLINE application. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of DV.
8. In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep ready the following documents in digital form before logging on to the application page.
Candidate Photograph in colour: JPEG image of size upto 80KB .Candidate signature in Blue/black ink only of size upto 50 KB, not in CAPITAL letters.
9. Registration Process & filling of online application: The candidates shall have to first register their names by visiting the official website of KRCL www.konkanrailway.com. On successful registration, a registration number will be generated. This registration number and password will be sent to the candidates via registered email and mobile number. Further a link for making application along with registration number and Password will be sent to the candidates registered e-mail id. On activation of this link, the candidate will get access to the application form.
10. Candidates are advised to keep a print of the application form generated with themselves, however, under no circumstances any Candidates should send any hard or soft copy of the application or any documents to KRCL.The same should be produced only at the time of DV.