MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 - Consultant Vacancies - Last Date: 10.12.2020 Apply Now
MAHAGENCO has announced the Consultant Jobs in Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 1 Consultant Posts Vacancies at mahagenco.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of MAHAGENCO Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the MAHAGENCO Consultant Jobs in Mumbai details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
Post Name: Consultant (Civil)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: Minimum Rs. 40,000/- p.m. + T.A./D.A.
Tenure of Appointment: The said appointment will be made on contract basis for period of 01 year.
Qualification: Bachelor's in Civil Engineering /Technology
Experience: Minimum 15 years post qualification working experience In Civil works related to Thermal Power Station. Out Of which at least 5 years as Superintending Engineer (Civil) & above.
Age Limit: For candidates (Including MSPGCL retired employees): 62 years
Candidates shall furnish Pay order / Demand Draft of the value of Rs.800/-
Last Date for submission of Application: December 10, 2020
1. The selection process will be tentatively conducted in the month of December 2020.
2. Selection process will consist of Personal Interview. However if the number of applicants are large, then a suitable criteria will be fixed to short list the applicants.
3. Candidate will have to appear for Personal Interview at Examination Centre at his own cost & risk and MAHAGENCO will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature.
4. Taking into consideration the performance in the Personal Interview, the select list will be prepared.
5. The list of candidates called for Personal interview and selected for the posts advertised will be published on the Company's website i.e. www.mahagenco.in from time to time.
6. The recruitment in MAHAGENCO is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way giving weightage to Selection process / Personal Interview.
7. Post & Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope. Incomplete applications and those not supported by self attested copies Of certificates, Pay order / Draft are liable to be summarily rejected.
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 - How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile NO. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile NO. Of any other person In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he should create his new email ID applying.
2. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, MAHAGENCO is NOT responsible in such cases.
3. The name of the candidate, his father's name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets.
4. Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Pay order / Demand Draft to :-
The Asst. General Manager (HR-RC), Maharashtra State Power Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Expansion Compound, labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai, so as to reach on or before 10/12/2020
5. Post Code and Post applied for must clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies Of supporting document. Advertisement No.04/2020