AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 - Senior Research Fellow Vacancy under ICMR Research Project - Apply Online Before 27.01.2021
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 | A call for the post of Senior Research Fellow is announced for the ICMR Ad-hoc research project titled “Effect of Dietary Interventions to Reduce Salt Intake: A Systematic Review and Metaanalysis” funded by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Dr. Sujiv Akkilagunta.
Maharashtra Government Jobs - Latest Employment News.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Senior Research Fellow Vacancy Details
Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancy: 01
Pay Band and Grade Pay: Rs. 35,000 + HRA
Project: “Effect of Dietary Interventions to Reduce Salt Intake: A Systematic Review and Metaanalysis”
Duration: The total duration of the project is for 12 months years (February 2021 to January 2022).
Essential-1st class Masters degree in life sciences from a recognized university or MBBS/BDS /BVSc degree with one year experience
Desirable-MPH/ MD in Community Medicine, Certificate course in Systematic Review and Metaanalysis.
Experience: Two years research experience in the field of Medicine/Public Health.
Age Limit: Upper age limit 35 Years
1. The mode of selection will be through personal interview.
2. The applications will be screened for eligibility.
3. The applicants may be shortlisted based on the educational qualifications/experience etc., The notice for interview along with the list of shortlisted candidates will be published on AIIMS Nagpur website. A call for interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates through email.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 - How To Apply
1. The candidate has to apply with duly filled applications in prescribed format as given in the google form link with all the necessary qualifying certificates and proof for previous work experience.
2. The application should be filled online through the following google form link - https://forms.gle/74rLeq4KYc85xzfs5
* Last Date of filing application: January 27, 2021
* Date of Interview: February 01, 2021; 09.00 am (Venue: Department of Community Medicine, 4th floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur)
Terms & conditions
1. All these posts are tenure jobs for fixed duration under funded projects.
2. These are not the regular posts under ICMR or AIIMS Nagpur.
3. Based on this experience, the selected candidate cannot claim any permanent employment either from ICMR or from AIIMS Nagpur.
4. The appointment will be purely on a temporary basis for a period of 6 months.
5. In case the candidate wishes to resign from the post, he/she should furnish a notice of one month period.
6. Once the project duration is completed the tenure is automatically over for all the candidates selected for this project.
7. The appointee agrees to fulfil the norms for output in terms of quality and quantity of the work assigned to her and if the appointee engaged is not able to fulfill the prescribed norms, her services will be terminated without giving any notice.
8. The Principal investigator reserves the right to terminate the contract with one month notice period.
9. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
10. Apart from the consolidated mentioned salary per month the candidate is not admissible for any other allowances.