AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 - Chief Technical Officer Vacancy - Apply Now Last Date: 31.01.2021
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Chief Technical Officer has been released on its official website aiimsnagpur.edu.in Eligible candidates can apply for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Chief Technical Officer recruitment 2021 and also make sure to read the AIIMS Nagpur Chief Technical Officer Nagpur recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for Chief Technical Officer post can check the official notification PDF below. Maharashtra Government Jobs - Latest Employment News
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from suitable candidates for the post of Chief Technical Officer for Radiology Department on Contract basis for a period of 11 months at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur.
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 - Chief Technical Officer Vacancy Details
Post Name: Chief Technical Officer (Radiology)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: Rs. 56,100/- per month (consolidated)
Contract Period: Initially for 11 (eleven) months
1. A degree in B.Sc.(HONS) (3 Years Course) in Radiography from a recognized University/institution. OR
2. Diploma (2 Years Course) in radiography techniques from a recognized institution with 5 years of experience in the line.
Desirable: M.Sc. Radiography from a recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit: 25 - 40 Years as on 31.01.2021
The application fees of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates) to be made for “THE DIRECTOR AIIMS NAGPUR” payable at Nagpur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The fee once deposited will not be refunded.
Last Date of Receiving Application: January 31, 2021
AIIMS Nagpur Jobs - How To Apply
1. The aspiring applicants, who fulfill the above qualifications / Eligibility may submit their application in prescribed pro forma, available on institutes website i.e. www.aiimsnagpur.edu.in or below this notification to The Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Administrative Block, Plot No. 02, Sector 20, MIHAN, Nagpur - 441108 (Maharashtra) by speed post on or before 31.01.2021.
2. Those who are working in Central/State Government/ Semi Government Autonomous body have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their respective organization along with their application.
3. Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application to be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
4. The interview will be held in Nagpur only. List of eligible candidates, Date, time & venue for interview shall be put up in the website. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.