Central Railway Recruitment 2021 - 2,532 Apprentices Jobs - Apply Online before 05.03.2021
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Railway Recruitment Cell released notification for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961, over Central Railway.
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2532 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
Maharashtra Govt Jobs latest Employment News at www.Mahagovtjobs.in.
Railway Recruitment Notification 2021 Apprentices Vacancy Details
Post Name: Apprentices
No. of Vacancies: 2,532 (Refer below Vacancy details with Cluster & Unit)
1. Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder - 258
Fitter-182, Welder-6, Carpenter-28, Painter (General)-24, Tailor (General)-18
2. Kalyan Diesel Shed - 53
Electrician-11, Machinist-1, Welder-1, Programming & Systems Administration Assistant-4, Mechanic Diesel-33, Laboratory Assistant (CP)-3
3. Kurla Diesel Shed - 60
Electrician-24, Mechanic Diesel-36
4. Sr. DEE (TRS) Kalyan - 179
Fitter-62, Turner-10, Welder (Gas & Electric)-10, Electrician-62, Machinist-5, Instrument Mechanic-5, Laboratory Assistant (CP)-5, Electronics Mechanic-20
5. SR. DEE(TRS) Kurla - 192
Fitter-90, Turner-6, Welder (Gas & Electric)-3,Electrician-93
6. Parel Workshop - 418
Fitter-26, Machinist-34, Sheet Metal Worker-27, Welder (Gas & Electric)-27, Electrician-35, Winder (Armature)-32, Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance-24, Tool & Die maker (Press Tools Jigs & Fixtures)-68, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)-7, Mechanic Diesel-138
7. Matunga Workshop - 547
Machinist-24, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance-45, Fitter-184, Carpenter-118, Welder (Gas & Electric)-51, Painter (General)-35, Electrician-90
8. S&T Workshop, Byculla - 60
Fitter-26, Turner-6, Machinist-5, Welder-8, Programming & Systems Administration Assistant-6, Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance-2, Electrician-3, Painter (General)-4
1. Carriage & Wagon Depot - 122
Fitter-107, Welder-12, Machinist-3
2. Electric Loco Shed - 80
Fitter-38, Electrician-38, Welder-4
3. Electric Locomotive Workshop - 118
Electrician-56, Fitter-53, Welder (Gas & Electric)-7, Programming & Systems Administration Assistant-2
4. Manmad Workshop - 51
Fitter-27, Turner-3, Machinist-7, Welder (Gas & Electric)-7, Mechanic (Motor vehicle)-1, Mechanic Diesel-4, Painter (General)-2
5. TMW Nasik Road - 49
Fitter-9, Machinist-4, Welder-6, Electrician-26, Carpenter-2, Mechanic Diesel-2
1. Carriage & Wagon Depot - 31
Fitter-20, Machinist-3, Welder-3, Painter-2, Carpenter-3
2. Diesel Loco Shed - 121
Mechanic Diesel-55, Electrician-55, Welder-8, Machinist-2, Painter-1
1. Electric Loco Shed, Ajni - 48
Electrician-33, Electronics Mechanic-15
2. Carriage & Wagon Depot - 66
1. Carriage & Wagon Depot - 58
Fitter-40, Carpenter-2, Machinist-4, Welder-7, Painter-3, Mechanic Diesel-2
2. Kurduwadi Workshop - 21
Fitter-7, Machinist-5, Welder-4, Carpenter-2, Painter-3
Stipend: Act Apprentices will be paid stipend at the minimum rate as per the provision of Rule 11(1) of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 (Revised stipend rate as per notification No. G.S.R.680(E) dated 22/9/2014).
1. During the first year of Training - 70% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
2. During the second year of Training - 80% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
3. During the third and fourth year of Training - 90% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
1. The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
2. ITI pass in trade to be eligible for consideration.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
UR - Birth Range 01/01/1997 to 01/01/2006
SC - Birth Range 01/01/1992 to 01/01/2006
ST - Birth Range 01/01/1992 to 01/01/2006
OBC - Birth Range 01/01/1994 to 01/01/2006
Non-refundable: Rs. 100/-
Opening of Online Application: February 06, 2021; 11:00 hrs.
Date and time of closing of Online Application: March 05, 2021; 17:00 hrs.
Mode Of Selection
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
2. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
3. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned.
4. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc RRC will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
5. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
6. A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
7. Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials uploaded and production of medical certificate as per annexure attached.
Latest Government Jobs
Railway Recruitment 2021 - How To Apply Online
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
3. Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster he can give units in order of preference.
4. Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
5. Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
6. Documents to be Uploaded: Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of following documents,
i) SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
ii) Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
iii) Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
iv) National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
v) Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
vi) Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
vii) Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
Production of original documents, as stated above, on the day of document verification is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the document verification. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi.
● Apply for Engagement of Trade Apprentices >> Apply Here
● Railway Recruitment 2021 Official Notification >> Click Here
● Instructions On How to Apply >> Click Here
Tags: Maharashtra Government Jobs, Jobs, Education, News & Politics, Job Notification, Central Railway, Central Railway Recruitment, Central Railway Recruitment 2021 apply online, Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment, Apprentice Recruitment, govt Jobs for ITI, govt Jobs for ITI in Nagpur, Central Railway Recruitment 2021, railway recruitment 2021, RRB Recruitment 2021, free job alert