Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd - Offsite Project Coordinator Vacancy at Malad West (Head Office)
Since 1996 Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd has held a lead position in manufacturing as well as exporting, distributing and installing Entrance Automation Systems and Loading Bay Equipment that are problem free and easy to operate.
Gandhi Automations specializes in designing, manufacturing and installing customized products conforming to the highest safety standards complemented with reliability and energy efficiency.
All our products are designed and manufactured with European collaboration using innovative and creative engineering technology. The product development team uses the latest software combined with technologically advanced machinery to offer our customers an excellent engineered product. To ensure superior quality and operational efficiency the company has a state of the art manufacturing and warehouse facility of 400,000 sq ft.
Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd has a opening of Project Coordinator, interested candidates can go through below details of post & apply through proper channel for Gandhi automation job vacancy.
Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Post Name: Manager/ Sr. Manager - Project Co-ordination and Order Processing
Salary: CTC-Open for the right candidate
• (Project , Project Planning, Coordination and Execution of the Projects)
• Checking the clients P.O. vis-a-vis final negotiations by sales team
• Resolve issues with client and release internal orders
• Develops and maintains a de tailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project
• Commercial terms: -Arrange to send invoice and collect advance payment
• Arrange client inspection, if required
• Manage and process customer's orders by coordinating with the sales team, operations team & clients
• Preparing drawings as per engineer's site visit with the help of Auto CAD Draftsman, getting it approved from the client
• Releasing approved drawings to the factory for manufacturing and coordinating with them for timely dispatch
• Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned
• Maintain document control, database management track project activities and team communication
• Arrange dispatch of the product to the client's site
• Coordinating with the client for site preparation and on time installation
• Co-ordinate with operation team for timely and efficient installation of the product
• Complete final handing over of the project to the satisfaction of the customer
• File all project documents (hard and soft copies)
• Its an head office based job no travelling involved.85% Office bases Role.
Also See Latest Government Jobs
• Good Leadership Qualities.
• Excellent communication skills - Written & Oral
Languages Preferred: Telugu/Kannada/Tamil/Gujarati
Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd Manager Vacancy - How to Apply
▻ If you are interested for the opportunity kindly revert on the mail i.e firstname.lastname@example.org . If your resume get shortlisted you will be scheduled for the further personal round of interview.
▻ Contact No. 022 66720279 (Poonam Doiphode)