IUCAA Recruitment 2021 - Scientific & Technical Officer Jobs - Apply Online before 15.02.2021
IUCAA Sarkari Jobs 2021 | IUCAA Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Scientific and Technical Officer C has been released on its official website iucaa.ernet.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics Scientific and Technical Officer C recruitment 2021 before the 15/02/2021 and also make sure to read the IUCAA Scientific and Technical Officer C Pune recruitment 2021 details give in below detailed post. Bookmark www.Mahagovtjobs.in for Latest Employment News & latest government jobs from Maharashtra.
IUCAA Sarkari Jobs 2021 - Scientific & Technical Officer Vacancy Details
Post Name: Scientific & Technical Officer - C
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: Level-10 in the pay matrix (56,100 - 1,77,500) VII CPC
Qualification & Experience: Bachelor of Engineering / Masters in Science with minimum 2-years of experience or M.E. with 1-year experience. Experience in Government/ Public Sector/ Autonomous Body/ Large organization will be preferred.
Job Description & Responsibilities: The candidate will be responsible for the Core Academic Programme related activities:
A) Work related to Students:
1. Joint Entrance and Screening Test (JEST) & IUCAA’s National Admission Test (INAT) – Coordinating Advertisements, Written Test, Interviews, preparing offer letters, Joining of Research Scholars, etc.
2. Making arrangement for JEST written exam which includes getting the exam venues ready, scouting for invigilators, coordinating with the JEST coordinating institute, etc.
3. Coordinating Introductory Summer School in Astronomy and Astrophysics & Vacation Students Programme.
4. Managing progress reviews of students and associated record keeping.
5. Liaison with Jawaharlal Nehru University regarding PhD registrations, reporting academic progress of the students, submission of PhD theses and arranging viva-voce examinations.
6. Liaison with SP Pune University regarding joint MSc programme.
B) Work related to Post-doctoral Fellows:
1. Advertisements (via posters and online at www.aas.org)
2. Collecting and collating data of applications received.
3. Follow-up action after selection of Post-doctoral Fellows.
4. Maintaining records of annual assessments.
C) Work related to the Associateship programme:
2. Collecting and collating the applications received and initiating the selection process.
3. Informing the office of the Dean, VAP regarding APC decision on selection and extension of term of Associates.
D) Work related to IUCAA’s Academic Programmes:
1. Providing infrastructural support for Conferences/Workshops/Schools.
2. Assisting Dean, Core Academic Programmes.
3. Assisting the Chairman, Teaching Programmes Committee (TPC).
Involvement in the following committees is an outcome of being entrusted with the abovementioned work.
1. Academic Programmes Committee (APC) – Assisting the Dean, Core Academic Programmes in scheduling the APC meetings, keeping a record of the decisions taken, conveying the decisions taken to various functionaries in IUCAA, etc.
2. Teaching Programmes Committee (TPC) - Convener: assisting the Chairman, TPC.
3. JNU-IUCAA Academic Committee (JIAC) – in the capacity of a Non-member Secretary
Age Limit: 35 years (Relaxation as per Govt. of India norms)
Latest Government Jobs
Last date of application: February 15, 2021
IUCAA Recruitment 2021 - How to Apply
Option 1: Candidates are encouraged to apply on-line at http://www.iucaa.in/Opportunities.html or through below given link.
Option 2: Those who cannot apply on-line, can submit hard copy in the prescribed format, in a sealed cover super-scribing the post on the envelope to the "Senior Administrative Officer, IUCAA, Post Bag No. 4, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007". Interested persons should send their applications in the following format.
1. Name of the Post.
2. Full Name
3. Address for correspondence.
4. Permanent address
5. e-mail address
7. Date of Birth
8. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Attach Certificate issued by the Competent Authority)
9. Educational Qualifications: (In Tabular Form)
-Name of Institution/Board
-Year of Passing
-Marks % in aggregate & Division
10. Any other relevant information.
11. Previous work details (if any) in chronological order : (In Tabular Form)
-Name & Address Of Employer/Institute
-Period of service From-To No. of years & months.
-Scale of pay & present Basic
-Whether Perm. or temporary
-Reasons for leaving