BEL Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Pune Apply before 07.04.2021
BEL Recruitment 2021 | Bharat Electronics Limited has released the Latest Job notification for Project Engineers Jobs in Pune. Interested candidates who completed B.E. / B. Tech. /B. Sc. (Engg) can apply for these Job Openings in Pune.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires experienced professionals for the post of Project Engineers – 04 Posts (Electronics, Mechanical) on short term basis for its Manufacturing Unit located at NDA Road, Pashan, Pune- 411 021.
Bharat Electronics Limited Project Engineer Job Vacancy Details
Post Name: Project Engineer - I
No. of Vacancy: 04 (Electronics-2, Mechanical-2) (UR-02, OBC-01, EWS-01)
Salary: 1st year - Rs. 35,000/- pm, 2nd year -Rs. 40,000/- pm, 3rd year Rs. 45,000/- pm and 4th year Rs. 50,000/- pm.
In addition to above a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance etc. The additional amount shall be paid in two instalments. First instalment will be processed in the first month’s salary after joining and the second instalment will be paid after completion of 6 months from the date of joining.
Period of contract: Will be engaged initially for a period of Two years which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance.
Educational Qualification: Full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) course from AICTE approved Institute / University in the relevant disciplines of Engineering. First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC, EWS candidates and Pass Class for PWD candidates. Candidates appeared for last semester and results awaited cases will not be considered.
Experience/ Job Responsibilities:
Mechanical: Minimum two year post qualification work experience in one or more areas mentioned below;
1. 3D modelling experience preferably in Solid Works & Drafting experience in AutoCAD.
2. Design experience of Battery Systems or Electronic products with preferable experience in Thermal & Structural Analysis.
3. Experience of handling or installation of Automated Production Line preferably pertaining to batteries.
4. Exposure to processes like LASER Welding, LASER cutting, Ultrasonic Metal Welding, Surface Coating etc..
5. Working knowledge of Material properties of metal alloys and Plastics in manufacturing or design industries.
6. Production experience of Battery System manufacturing preferably Lithium based batteries.
Electronics (Approved Branches - Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Communication, Telecommunication): Minimum two year post qualification work experience in one or more areas mentioned below;
1. Design of Battery Systems using Battery Management System (BMS).
2. Design or manufacturing experience of High Power Battery Chargers/Auxiliary Power Systems.
3. Design experience of Embedded System for Power Electronics.
4. Production testing and Quality Control experience of electronic power system and use of PLC.
5. Design and Testing of Battery Management System for Lithium-ion Batteries.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 28 Years as on 01.03.2021
Please note following:
1. Academic / Teaching experience will not be considered.
2. One year completed apprenticeship training will be considered as experience.
Today's Lighting Deal Rs. 399/- only. Claim Now
Application fee for the post of Project Engineer is Rs. 500/- to be remitted by DD in favour of “Bharat Electronics Limited” payable at Pune is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Engineer Jobs in Pune - Mode of Selection
▸ Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
1. Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) in the relevant disciplines - 75% or 75 Marks
2. For Project Engineer Post, 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum post qualification experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks. - 10 Marks
3. Interview for shortlisted candidates (Video - Based) - 15 Marks
▸ Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
▸ The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our company’s website.
▸ Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview will receive interview call only by email.
▸ Interview will be through Video based and separate instructions for interview will be provided in Interview call to short listed candidates.
▸ The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
▸ Provisional appointment order will be issued to the selected candidates by email.
Also Read Latest Job Vacancy
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021 - How to Apply
▸ Candidates meeting the above criteria shall e-mail following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the post for which he/she is applying;
- Scanned Copy of filled in Application (PDF Format only)
- Personal Data in Excel file (.xls/.xlxs format only)
Blank Application form and Personal Data Excel file format is available on BEL website or Below.
▸ After email as per stage -1, Candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in application form & Personal Data Excel file print out & Demand Draft along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents immediately by Speed Post to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A.Road, Pashan, Pune- 411021 Maharashtra so as to reach it on or before 07.04.2021. Any Hard Copy Application received after 07.04.2021 will not be considered for the selection process.
▸ Envelope shall be Superscribed with Post Code applied for and the senders Name.
▸ Documents to be attached along with Application Hard Copy:
a) Original duly ink signed filled in application form, downloaded from the BEL website.
b) Demand Draft as applicable
c) Photocopies of the following documents self attested by the candidate :
i) Birth Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / SSC certificate in support of proof of age.
ii) All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible).
iii) Certificate issued by the institute for conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
iv) A copy of latest OBC certificate / a copy of SC/ST/EWS certificate.
v) Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates issued on or after 01.03.2020.
vi) Disability certificate, if the candidate belongs to PWD category.
vii) No objection certificate if employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
viii) Experience certificate from the previous and present employer.
ix) Two passport size colour photographs.
Last Date of receiving application: April 04, 2021
BEL Project Engineer Jobs Important Links
▸ Click here for Official Notification
▸ Click here for Download Application Form
▸ Click here for Personal Data Format
▸ Click here for Prescribed Format OBC-NCL Certificate
▸ Click here for Prescribed Format SC-ST Certificate
▸ Click here for Prescribed Format EWS Certificate
▸ Click here for Prescribed Format Disability Certificate