ICT Recruitment 2021 - Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs - Apply by Email before 10.03.2021
ICT Recruitment 2021 | Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment | Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) on the research project entitled "Developing treatment methodology for effluent from acephate production plant" sponsored by the Rallis lndia Limited under the guidance of Prof' Parag R. Gogate of the Chemical Engineering Department'.
ICT Recruitment 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy Details
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary *: Rs. 31,000 + HRA
Qualifications: M. Chem. Engg./ M. Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Environmental Engineering/ Green Technology.
Desirable: Experience in the area of wastewater management and treatment.
Duration of the Project: 6 months to start with, can be extended based on satisfactory performance.
* For candidates with suitable experience after completion of Masters degree, higher salary may be considered as per the DST norms subject to satisfaction of the committee.
ICT Matunga, Mumbai
Last Date of Submitting Application: March 10, 2021
ICT Recruitment 2021 - How to Apply
1. Interested candidates are requested to send applications (cover letter and CV giving the details of prior research experience) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to Prof. Parag Gogate (email@example.com) on or before 1Oth March 2021.
2. The subject of the email should clearly state the following "Application for the post of JRF on the Rallis project with Prof. P.R. Gogate".
3. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview which will be held mostly in the week starting 15th March 2021.
4. NO-TA/DA will be applicable for attending the interview.
5. Only the shortlisted students will be communicated about the interview date mostly by March 18th.