IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 - Project Assistant / Project fellow (Junior Research fellow) Vacancies - Apply online before 10.03.2021
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
IISER Pune released the latest govt job vacancy notification for Project Assistant / Junior Research Fellow at Pune, interested candidates can go through below govt job notification and apply online before 10.03.2021.
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 Project Assistant / Fellow Vacancy Details
Post Name: Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: 1. Project Assistant – Rs. 19,840/- + 24% HRA to Rs. 24,840/- +24% HRA per month depending upon the experience.
2. Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)- Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIR-NET / GATE or equivalent scorecard.
Name of the Project: “Studies On Continuous Flow Macrolactonization using Metal Catalyst towards Drugs and Natural Products".
Project Code: 30119430
Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of 8 months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of incumbent and continuation of project.
Minimum Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
Preference: Candidates having valid CSIR-UGC-NET / GATE / equivalent score card with research experience in Organic Chemistry will be preferred.
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on last date of application.
Last Date for Submitting Application: March 10, 2021
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
IISER Pune Project Assistant Recruitment - How to Apply
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before March 10, 2020. Please mention “Advt. No. 15/2021” and “Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)” in the subject line of the email.
2. List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
3. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.