Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 - Junior Officer Vacancies (Clerical Cadre) - Apply Online before 19.03.2021
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 | Saraswat cooperative Bank Ltd. released the job notification for the post of Junior Officer - Marketing & Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre) for its branches in Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka & Gujarat. Interested candidates can go through below detailed bank job vacancy notification and apply online before 19th March 2021.
For latest Bank jobs, Railway Jobs and Government Jobs visit www.MahaGovtJobs.in regularly.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 - Junior Officer Vacancy Details
Post Name: Junior Officer - Marketing & Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre)
No. of Vacancies: 150 (Location wise vacancies given below)
Salary: Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation.
● Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
4. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
5. Bachelor of Science (General)
6. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
● Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Post graduation with specialization in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
2. Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
3. Master of Commerce (Business Management)
4. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
5. Master of Science (General)
6. Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing - two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
● Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
● Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021.
● Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
a. Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad - 85
b. Pune - 25
c. Aurangabad & Jalgaon - 6
d. Nagpur - 4
e. Kolhapur & Sangli - 10
f. Nashik - 4
g. Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja) - 2
2) Goa - 4
3) Karnataka - Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore - 4
4) Gujarat - Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara - 6
● Starting date for apply online and payment of fees: 05.03.2021
● Last date to apply online and payment of fees: 19.03.2021
● Start date for downloading Call letters from website: One week before the examination
● Online Test: 03.04.2021
Latest Govt Jobs Notification
▸IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 - Project Assistant / Project fellow (Junior Research fellow) Vacancies - Apply online before 10.03.2021
Important Instructions/ Notes
● The number of vacancies is subject to change.
● The Bank reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, selection process or the Bank would be free to stop/cancel entire recruitment process at any stage.
● Only one application should be submitted. In case of multiple applications, the last valid application will be considered, and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
● Candidates who are selected will be required to mandatorily execute a Service Bond as under:
‘Serve for a minimum period of -2- years in the Bank after joining the services or in lieu thereof an amount of Rs.50,000/- ‘
● Candidates will be required to submit Domicile Certificate of the state for the location the candidate has applied for.
● The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
● Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Post-Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
● Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of Honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
● The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
● The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
● Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
● Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Vacancy - How to Apply
● The facility will be available for online application from 05.03.2021 to 19.03.2021. Last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 19.03.2021 upto 23.59 hours on Bank’s website https://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
● The fee needs to be paid in Online Mode only.
● The candidate should have registered his/her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number & it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process. The candidates should not share E-mail ID or password with any other person.
● Candidates are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and present it at the time of online exam along with Hall ticket.
● To register the application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. With the help of the Provisional Registration Number and Password candidate have facility to change the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
● In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one time, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
● The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
● Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
● Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before ‘FINAL SUBMIT ‘.
● Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON’.
● Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
● Click on 'Submit' button.
➨ Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment Official Notification >> Click here