ICT Recruitment 2021 | Junior Research Fellow Job openings Apply online before 05.04.2021
ICT Recruitment 2021 | Institute of Chemical Technology announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow who completed M.Pharma, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech can go through below detailed job notification and apply online.
Applications are invited for One Junior Research Fellow on the research project entitled, "Process Development of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients", sponsored by 'M/S Patil Synthetech'.
ICT Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancy Details
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: Rs. 25000/- (consolidated) per month
Tenure of Appointment: he fellowship is initial for one year and will be extended every year till completion of the project or 4 years duration, whichever is earlier.
Desired Education Qualification: M.Chem. Engg. or ME/ M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ M.Sc. in Chemistry/ M. Pharmacy.
Note: Candidates who are already doing second year of master course in above mentioned branches and have submitted their synopsis may apply.
Last Date of Application: April 5, 2021
Junior Research Fellow Job vacancy - Selection Procedure
1. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (online mode) which will be held in the first week of April 2021.
2. NO-TA/DA will be applicable for attending the interview.
3. Only the shortlisted students will be communicated for the interview date.
4. The successful candidate will be registered for Ph.D. program in his/her specialization if he/she has qualified the ICT PhD entrance examination in the academic year 2020- 2021.
ICT Jobs Notification - How To Apply
1. Interested candidates are requested to send applications (cover letter and CV giving the details of prior research experience in single pdf) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com on or before 5th April 2021.
2. The subject of the email should clearly state the following: "Application for the post of JRF on the PA TIL SYNTHTECH project with Dr. Dipak V Pinjari"
Also Read Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Official Advertisement >> ICT Recruitment Junior Research Fellow Jobs