IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Senior Research Fellow Job Openings in Pune, Apply before 10.04.2021
IISER Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune released latest job notification for Senior Research Fellow openings, interested candidate can go through below detailed job vacancy notification and apply online. Visit regularly to www.mahagovtjobs.in for Maharashtra Government Jobs - Latest Employment News.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and experience for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project:
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 Senior Research Fellow Job Vacancy Details
Post Name: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA per month
Name of the Project: “Identification of the most active cocoonase of sericigenous insects through molecular characterization”.
Project Code: 30817333
Funding agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
Tenure of the appointment: Upto August 20, 2021
Educational Qualification & Experience:
> M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Biology / Chemistry with CSIRUGC-NET/GATE or equivalent scorecard and minimum 2 years of research experience as Junior Research Fellow (Project Fellow) or equivalent.
> Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
> Period spent as Ph.D scholar shall also be considered as experience.
Preference: Candidates with experience in protein crystallography with expertise in gene cloning, biochemical techniques, protein purification, crystallization and structure determination, and Research experience in biochemical assays for protein characterization will be preferred.
Age Limit: Not more than 32 years as on last date of application
General Information / Details about the post
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualification and experience/s are bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with relevant experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Also Read Latest Govt Jobs Notification
IISER Pune SRF Job Openings - How To Apply
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 10, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 23/2021” and “Senior Research Fellow (SRF)” in the subject line of the email.
2. List of shortlisted candidates for selection process (to be carried out preferably over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
3. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience etc. Will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
IISER Pune Jobs - Important Dates
Last date of submitting application: April 10, 2021
Official Notification >> IISER Pune SRF Job Notification