RCFL Recruitment 2021 | Walk in Interview for Officer Jobs Openings at RCFL, Mumbai
RCFL Recruitment 2021 | Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (A Government of India Undertaking) has released the latest govt jobs notification for officer job openings, interested candidates can go through below detailed notification and attend walk in interview on 20.04.2021. Latest Job Notifications available at Maharashtra Government Jobs visit www.mahagovtjobs.in
RCF Ltd is a leading profit making company in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals having sales turnover around Rs. 9826.60 crores. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal - Dist. Raigad and at Trombay - Chembur, Mumbai) with National Level Marketing Network. Company provides excellent career growth opportunities.
The Company invites applications for the post of Officer (Hindi) on fixed tenure basis on Contract. The details of same are as follows:
RCFL Recruitment 2021 Officer Jobs Vacancy Details
Post Name: Officer (Hindi) on Contract
No. of Vacancy: 02 (1-Trombay & 1- Thal)
1. For first Year: Rs. 65,500/- per month if accommodation* is provided. / Rs. 70,000/- per month without accommodation.
2. For Second Year: Rs. 67,470/- per month if accommodation* is provided. / Rs. 72,100/- per month without accommodation.
3. For Third Year: Rs. 69,500/- per month if accommodation* is provided. / Rs. 74,270/-per month without accommodation.
Period of Contract: 3 years from the date of appointment.
▸ Regular and full time graduation. Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at Bachelor degree level. Or
Master’s degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor degree level. Or
▸ Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at Bachelor degree level. Or
▸ Master’s Degree of a recognized university in any subject with Hindi medium and English as a subject at Bachelor degree level. Or
▸ Master’s Degree of a recognized university in any subject with English Medium and Hindi as a subject at degree level.
Desirable: Diploma or certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and Vice versa from a recognized Institute or University.
Percentage Criteria: Minimum 60 % in final year of qualifying Post-Graduation degree i. e final year of Post-Graduation degree.
Experience: As on 01.03.2021 minimum 2 years post qualification experience. Must have worked as Hindi translator.
Age Limit: Maximum 32 years as on 01.03.2021
1. He/ She will be entitled for all RCF Holidays. Work on Holiday will be compensated by Compensatory Off.
2. Leave: Only 12 casual leave in a span of one year. (One casual leave for one completed month).
3. PF/Gratuity/Pension: As per prevailing rules from time to time. He/ She will be not entitled for PF/Gratuity/Pension as per current prevailing rules.
4. Accommodation & Medical facility: Suitable Quarter will be provided in RCF Colony (electricity, water charges as applicable to our employees). Free medical treatment to self only to the extent available in our RCF Hospital.
Mumbai & Raigad
Selection Procedure for RCFL Officer Jobs
The mode of selection for the post of Officer (Hindi) on Contract basis will be Trade test and Walk-in- Interview. The trade test will be qualifying nature and conducted before personal interview. The Final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of weightage of 60:40 for personal interview and trade test.
RCFL Jobs - How to Apply for Officer Job Vacancies
Interested candidates are requested to appear for the Walk-in-Interview on the below mentioned date and venue:
Samwad Kaksha, 2nd Floor,
Administrative Building, Mahul Road, Chembur,
Mumbai 400074, Maharashtra
Date : 20/04/2021 at 9.00 am.
Also Read Latest Govt Jobs Notification
1. It is mandatory to bring the following documents (Originals and one set of photocopy) at the time of walk-in-interview
SSC, HSC, Graduation and Post-Graduation; all year/semester Marksheet, Degree Certificate, two passport size photograph, Experience certificates (Appointment Letter, Release Letter, Latest Salary Slip, etc.) in support of experience as per eligibility criteria need to be produced.
2. As per schedule the candidate should report at 9.00 a.m. sharp. Candidates should note that the Interview process may continue till late in the evening.
3. Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding while appearing for interview.
4. Selected candidates shall be called to undergo medical examination and those candidates found medically fit will have to join at the earliest.
5. Any canvassing by the candidate on his/her behalf to bring outside influence with regards to recruitment shall be considered a disqualification.
6. For appearing Walk-in-Interview interview all outstation eligible candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC Train / Bus Fare (restricted to III tier AC Fare). The reimbursement will be made through electronic mode only and candidate should bring cancelled Cheque and PAN card at the time of walk-in-interview.
7. The reimbursement will only be done on the basis of actual travel for appearing Walkin-Interview from the place of correspondence address of the candidate. It will for shortest route & documentary evidence of travel is must.
8. Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit the No Objection Certificate from his employer at the time of interview.
9. Corrigendum/ addendum etc with regard to this advertisement, if any, will be made available on following link.
10. RCF Ltd. reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process at any stage, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof.
11. The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
12. We hereby caution the general public not to fall prey to the dubious agencies/ organizations/ individuals/ aiming at fleecing money from the innocent public. Don’t believe any advertisement/ job announcement of RCF Ltd. circulated through e-mail, social media etc. Please rely on information hosted on our website www.rcfltd.com for any job/career related information pertaining to RCF Ltd.
Official Advertisement >> RCFL Officer Job Openings Notification