IIM Nagpur Recruitment 2021 | State Research Associate Jobs in Nagpur Apply Online
IIM Nagpur Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Management Nagpur announced latest Job notification for State Research Associate Jobs. Interested candidates can go through below detailed job notification and apply online before 15.05.2021.
Maharashtra Government Jobs - Latest Employment News visit for free job alert and latest govt jobs.
IIM Nagpur State Research Associate Job Vacancy Details
Post Name: State Research Associate
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: Rs. 45,000/- to Rs. 55,000/- per month. Salary will be offered commensurate to candidate’s experience in the field.
Tenure of Appointment: Selected candidate will be offered a contractual appointment for a period of up to two years on a consolidated monthly salary mode on third party contract.
The selected person will report to the Programme Manager of the MGNF Programme.
At least 2 years’ experience preferably in the development sectors in reputed organizations and with on the field experience.
◦ Demonstrated experience managing effective and constructive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
◦ Strong interpersonal skills; be self-motivated and task-orientated.
◦ Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a high-performing team.
◦ Familiarity with report writing is preferred.
◦ Proficiency in Marathi.
MGNF is a two-year Certificate Programme that aims to create a cadre of individuals to strengthen the functioning of national and state institutions in design and management of effective skilling, training, and employment ecosystem.
The candidate will combine passion for development with high sense of accountability, drive for excellence, and will be able to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders. The candidate will primarily act as a liaison between the Fellows and with IIMN and State Skill Development Missions. The candidate will spend most of the time stationed in their the state capital, Mumbai, and therefore we are particularly interested in candidates who are proficient in communicating in Marathi apart from English. Regular travel between state capital and districts in the state and IIM Nagpur campus is expected.
◦ Work with the programme team at IIM Nagpur and coordinate with multiple stakeholders and Fellows spread across different districts.
◦ Organize and provide field related support to the Fellows across the districts.
◦ Organize meeting and assistance in providing logistical support for various events held as part of MGNF.
◦ Assist in monitoring and evaluation of the Fellows.
◦ Write, review, and produce documents and research material in coordination with the Programme Manager.
◦ Document field level experiences and learning by the participants.
◦ The position requires travel.
Age Limit: Max. 35 years
Indian Institute of Management Nagpur
IIM Nagpur Jobs - How To Apply Online
◦ IIM Nagpur is an equal opportunity employer and encourages Women, SC, ST, OBC, PwD and EWS candidates to apply.
◦ Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by 5:00 PM of May 15, 2021.
Last date of Submitting Online Application: May 15, 2021 upto 5:00 PM
Apply Link Apply Online Now