IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Junior Office Assistant Job openings in IISER Apply Online; Salary: Rs. 25,500
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
IISER invites applications for Junior Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) Job openings in Pune, interested candidates having Bachelor Degree in any discipline or 12th standard pass can go through below detailed IISER latest Job notification and apply online.
IISER Jobs Junior Office Assistant Job Vacancy Details
Post Name: Junior Office Assistant (Multi-Skill)
No. of Vacancy: 01 Un-reserved
Salary: Level 4 (Entry Pay Rs. 25,500/-) as per the 7th Pay
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University or 12th Standard pass from a recognized Board.
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in Purchase & Stores as stated in job requirements from Government Organizations / Government Educational Institutes / Government Autonomous bodies / Institutions of National Importance / University etc. at the level of Assistant or equivalent post.
Job Requirements: Incumbent is expected to work in Purchase & Stores Department and should;
1. Have hands on experience in handling Government eMarketplace (GeM), Central Public Procurement Portal (CPPP).
2. Have knowledge of public procurement procedures, Tendering procedures, General Financial Rules followed in the Government Departments.
3. Handle day-to-day associated job responsibilities.
4. Be able to work on in-house purchase and stores management software.
Incumbent is expected to liaise with indenters, finance and accounts department to resolve their queries and to facilitate procurement and settlement of bills.
Desirable: Proficiency in computer skills, Good Communication and drafting skills.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 33 years as on last date for submitting online applications.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
IISER Recruitment - General Information/ Details about Post
1) Posts are as per the 7th CPC pay scale and carry allowances like Dearness, House Rent, Transport and Children’s Education as admissible.
2) Posts are covered under New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India and incumbent will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC, etc. as per the Government / Institute norms.
3) The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized University / Institution.
4) Age relaxation as admissible to Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman applicants shall be considered as per the Government of India norms. Such candidates must ensure that they are entitled to relaxation and possess the valid certificates / documents prescribed by Govt. of India in support of their claim.
5) Position/s may be filled from Physically Handicapped Category (Persons with Disabilities) if found suitable.
6) Application from the candidates working in Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies etc. should be sent through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order, if selected. However, an online application to be submitted before the last date as an advance copy.
7) The prescribed essential qualification/s and/or experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be called for the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all eligible candidates for selection process. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification/s and experience/s higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish full details of qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant fields, over and above the minimum prescribed. Documentary evidences will be verified during the selection process.
8) Waitlist shall be kept valid for a period of six months. In case a candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post within 6 months, waitlisted candidate may be offered the position.
9) For internal candidates, age is relaxable up to 50 years.
10) Relaxation in age and / or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates, with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
11) No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
12) Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
13) Applications incomplete in any respect or having inadequate details shall be summarily rejected.
IISER Pune Job Openings - How To Apply Online
1) Candidates not having required qualifications and / or experience need not apply.
2) Applicants need NOT send a hard copy of the application (Applicant as stated at Sr. 6 above need to send application through proper channel).
3) Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online in the prescribed application form. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post you are eligible for. Please keep personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph (Less than 1 MB) with you and printer attached to your desktop before starting the online application.
4) In case, the name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down option, please select “other” and then enter the Name of the Degree in the appropriate field.
5) Final result declared with CGPA / GPA to be converted in % as per the formula given by the respective University / Institute and to be entered in the respective field. In the absence of the required details in the percentage form, application may be rejected.
6) After you complete the application, click on the “Preview” button. Please see the print preview from browser option and adjust page margins if printable area is not covered.
7) Go to the end of the preview page, click in the box provided for declaration. Before submitting the application, click on the “Print” button to take printout of the filled application. Please keep one copy for your record.
8) Once you submit the application, you will not be able to retrieve the application for printing / editing / reference. After successful submission of online application, candidates shall receive an auto-generated acknowledgement on the email mentioned by the candidate in an online application. Candidates who have submitted “Online application” only shall be considered for the selection process.
9) Shortlisted candidates only will be informed by Email and / or SMS on Mobile. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the online application form.
10) If called for the selection process, applicants will have to bring printed copy of the online application, self-attested certificates in support of age, mark sheets and certificates of educational qualification, experience certificate/s having required details as mentioned in the application form and other documents in support of the information submitted in the online application.
Last date for submitting online applications: May 13, 2021
◦ Official Notification: IISER Pune Vacancy Notification
◦ Apply Link: Apply Online Now