AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 | Senior Resident Jobs in Nagpur AIIMS - Walk In Interview
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2021 | All India Institute of Medical Science, Nagpur invites application in prescribed format from the National for the post of Senior Resident as per Residency Scheme of Govt. of India. The post of SR is a tenure post for duration of 3 years.
Apply for Government Jobs in Nagpur Senior Resident Job Openings at AIIMS Nagpur, interested candidates can apply online before 24.06.2021.
AIIMS Recruitment - Senior Resident Job Vacancy Details
Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancy: 11 (Refer below Department wise vacancy details)
Anaesthesiology - 3 (UR-2, OBC-1)
General Medicine - 2 (UR-1, OBC-1)
Paediatrics - 2 (OBC-1, ST-1)
Pulmonary Medicine - 2 (UR-2)
Radiodiagnosis - 2 (OBC-1, SC-1)
Salary: 67700/- (Level 11, Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) plus usual allowances including NPA (if applicable).
1. A post graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
2. DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
Age Limit: Upper age limit 45 years
For General/EWS/OBC Category: Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST category: Rs. 250/-. The Application fee is non-refundable. Application fee for PwD category is exempted.
Details Regarding AIIMS Job Vacancy
1. The candidates appearing for the Walk-in-interview must bring the filled-in application form along with all the original certificates as mentioned below.
2. Age will be counted as on the date of Walk-in-Interview
3. Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree exam and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before the date of Walk-in Interview will be eligible.
4. In cases where result of qualifying exam is declared after the date of Walk-in- Interview, their candidature will stand cancelled and no claim for selection on the basis of Interview will be considered.
5. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Nagpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
6. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can appear in the interview.
7. The decision of Director, AIIMS Nagpur in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Nagpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
8. Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employers at the time of interview.
9. Self-Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
10. The reservation for ST/SC/OBC candidates is as per Central Govt. Rules and 4 % for PWD candidates (on horizontal basis). For OBC Candidate:
Terms & Conditions
1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/ she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
7. In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT & T’s O.M. No.12016/3/ 84/ Estt.(L) dated the 12th April,1985 as amended by OM No.12016/ 1/96/ Estt.(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
12. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Nagpur.
13. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
14. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by competent Medical Board.
AIIMS Nagpur Jobs - How To Apply
1. Interested candidates can attend walk in interview June 24, 2021 on below mentioned venue.
Venue: Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur-441108
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 9:30 AM
2. Virtual Interview: In case of unavoidable circumstances, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Interview through video conferencing may be requested.
3. The candidates who wish to appear for the Virtual mode of interview may please make payment online as furnished above and send copy of the payment receipt along with application and all relevant copies of certificates, by google form https://forms.gle/XmSAqf7QmtUuP9gD9 to reach by 22- 06-2021.
4. For any updates, please visit the Institute website i.e. https://aiimsnagpur.edu.in/ regularly
5. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website. No separate Individual intimation will be sent. Besides, all information will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the institute website i.e. https://aiimsnagpur.edu.in/recruitment_notices for updated information regarding the recruitment.
◦ Date of Walk in Interview: June 24, 2021
◦ Last date of Application Submission for virtual interview: June 22, 2021
◦ Official Advertisement Click here
◦ Application form Click here
◦ Bio Data Click here