CDAC Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Senior Assistant Job Openings in Mumbai
CDAC Recruitment 2021 | Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
Application invited for Senior Assistant Jobs at CDAC Mumbai, interested candidates can go through below detailed government jobs in Mumbai notification and apply online.
CDAC Recruitment of Senior Assistant Job Details
Post Name: Senior Assistant (Level-6)
Post Code: SAL01
No. Of Vacancy: 01 (SC)
Educational Qualification: Graduation / Post graduation in Library Science or Information Science & One year certificate course in computers.
Experience: 1 year working experience in relevant field for Graduate & 9 years of experience for post graduate.
Required Skill set:
1. Knowledge of various Library functions like Circulation, User services, Procurement of books, Journal Subscriptions and e-resources, Stock management and preservation, Library Database management, etc. Knowledge of Library processes and procedures.
2. Expert in MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point.
3. Expertise in Computer Applications for library services, Library Database Management systems like Koha.
4. Excellent command over written and verbal English communication.
5. Pleasant personality & good interpersonal skills.
1. Handling all routine library work like issue, returns, shelving, registering new members and issuing borrowing cards, sending reminders for overdue books, assist users in locating books and other information using online catalogue, digital libraries, other e-resources or contacting other libraries etc.
2. Filing and Maintaining proper records and report.
3. Processing of books and journals (classification, entry of bibliographic details using Library Management System, update database information, preparing purchase orders, processing payments etc.)
4. Able to independently handle library correspondence.
5. Organize Library orientation/awareness programs for new joinees on how to use library resources.
6. Stock verification and report generation.
Age Limit: 35 years as on last date of submission of application.
1. A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website.
2. No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD /EWS category.
3. Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
4. Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
Also see Latest Job Openings
CDAC Recruitment Mumbai - Selection Process
1. Mode of Selection:- Selection processes viz. Written Test - The test will be of objective type covering English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc. or to specific functions/disciplines or as deemed fit by the management, will be deployed. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
2. The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
3. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks, skill test if any and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
CDAC Mumbai Jobs - How To Apply Online
1. While applying online, candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided below.
2. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
3. After filling all the details in the online application form, click on ‘Submit’ button.
4. The required Application fee is to be paid by the applicant either through online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
4. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
5. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
6. Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Manager (HRD), C-DAC, Mumbai. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer before selection failing C-DAC reserves the right to cancel the selection.
￮ Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates: June 16, 2021
￮ Last date for online registration of application by candidates: July 10, 2021 upto 18:00 hrs.
￮ Written test date: Will be communicated by email only