IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Project Engineer Jobs at IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Technology Bombay released latest govt job notification for the Project Engineer. Candidates who completed MTech/ ME/ MDes/ BTech/ BE/ MA/ MSc/ MCA/ MBA can apply for this post. Eligible Interested candidates can go through below detailed notification and apply online before 28.06.2021.
For Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra please visit MahaGovtJobs regularly.
IIT Bombay Jobs Project Engineer Vacancy Details
Post Name: Project Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: Salary range from Rs.33600 to Rs. 67200 + Rs.6250.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
Job Reference Number: 50227489
Name of the Project: National Centre for Photovoltaic Research and Education (NCPRE)Phase- II
Type of Employment: Proj. Staff Contract
Educational Qualification & Experience:
1. M.Tech/ ME/ MDes or equivalent degree OR
B.Tech/ BE/ MA/ MSc/ MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree with 2 years relevant experience.
2. Work experience of FEG-SEM is necessary and a minimum of six months concentrated hands-on FEG-SEM experience and the ability to operate the FEG-SEM.
3. The candidate must be well versed in SEM, Energy Dispersive X-Ray Analysis (EDX), STEM, Gold Sputter Coating and maintain Project/Protocol focus for long periods of time.
4. Knowledge of the principles of Electron Microscopy.
5. Technical knowledge of various types of Vacuum systems & controllers.
6. Communication and interpersonal skills are necessary to interact with Co-workers, Supervisors, and Outside Specials sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
1. Responsible for the day-to-day scientific and technical operations in the facility.
2. Maintains laboratory instrumentation in good working condition.
3. Arranges for service and repairs from the vendor for major problems.
4. Prepares samples for the specific type of analysis required or requested (SEM, EDX, Gold Sputter Coating, etc.).
5. Monitoring the supporting devices required to run the system.
6. Monitor the instrument performance and image quality.
7. Creates client reports for all the requests and evaluates online requests to perform materials analysis.
8. Maintain and upgrade computer software specific to laboratory instrumentation or data analysis applications.
9. Creates manuals and testing protocol in order to assure consistent and proper operation, calibration, and preventive maintenance of the laboratory.
10. Responsible to fill the online and offline logbook & feedback entries from lab users for laboratory record purpose.
IIT Bombay, Powai
Other Latest Job Openings
IIT Mumbai Recruitment - General Information
1) The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
2) The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
3) Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
4) For any queries/clarification please contact: email@example.com.
IIT Job Openings - How To Apply Online
Interested candidates can apply through following apply link Click here to Apply Online
Last date for submitting online applications: June 28, 2021