Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Accounts Officer Job Openings in Navi Mumbai at KRCL
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 | Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai invites applications for the following posts on fixed term contract basis in Accounts department for various Project being executed by KRCL.
Konkan Railway Jobs Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy Details
Post Name: Assistant Accounts Officer
No. of Vacancy: 02 (UR)
Salary: Rs. 65650/- per month
Essential Qualification: CMA / CA
Professional Qualification & Experience: Nil
Tenure of the appointment: The period of the contract will be initially for a period of two years, extendable on yearly basis on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per requirement & if any. Remuneration may be revised from the 2nd year onward as decided by the Corporation. .
Age Limit: 35 years (As on 01/07/2021)
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
KRCL Recruitment - General Information (Applicable to all applicants)
1) Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
2) Since the post of Accounts Assistant is identified as suitable for Person with benchmark disability (PwBD), they are eligible to apply for the same.
3) Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before submitting application.
4) The candidates must attach attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification, experience, Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen/PWD etc failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview.
5) Candidate should attach one character certificates from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
6) Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
7) Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
8) The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons therefore.
9) Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs.100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
10) The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay at their own expenses for Document verification, if required.
11) Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
12) The selected candidates should be able to join at the project site within maximum 30 days after issuing offer of contract Engagement by KRCL, otherwise it is deemed to have lapsed.
KRCL Recruitment - Mode of Selection
1) Only provisionally eligible candidates shall be called for the selection process. In case of more number of eligible applications received then candidates equal to 05 times the notified vacancies may be called based on their suitability for the job. The list of shortlisted candidate for calling for further process of recruitment will be prepared on the basis of the length of Experience of eligible candidates. In case of AAO where no experience has been specified, the candidates will be short listed on the basis percentage of marks obtained in CA/CMA. The selection will be by the way of Personal Interview through Video Conferencing or as decided by the Corporation. The specific date of interview will be intimated along with the list of short listed candidates through KRCL website. Candidates are required to go regularly through KRCL official website www.konkanrailway.com.
2) The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate.
3) The decision of the Nominated Committee of KRCL shall be final and binding.
Note: Candidate Selected through VC will be appointed on the post only after verification of Original documents and prescribed Medical Examination. Candidate should carry original Application, Educational documents, Experience certificate & other documents mentioned in notification along with one set of self attested copies at the time of Document verification. Date, time and venue for Document verification will be communicated to selected candidates through website and registered e-mail id.
Konkan Railway Job Openings - How To Apply Online
1) Applicants have to apply in the format given below at Annexure-I to this notification. The application completed in all respect, with full signature and a self attested passport size photo affixed in the space provided along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for should reach to Dy. Chief Personnel Officer/R by email on e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17:30 hrs of 01/07/2021.
2) Documents to be attached with the filled application:
a. Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in the instruction sheet) and any additional qualification mentioned by the candidate in the application.
b. Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth. (SSC/SLC/Birth certificate)
c. Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and certificate in support of claims for Ex- servicemen.
d. Two attested passport size photographs (recent)
e. Experience certificate.
◦ Last date for submitting online applications: July 1, 2021 before 17:30 hrs.
◦ Official Notification and Application Form KRCL Recruitment Notification