SBI Recruitment 2021 | Specialist Cadre Officers (Engineer Jobs) Across India
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2021 | State Bank of India invites Online applications from Physically fit Indian citizens for appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers. Interested candidates can go through below detailed notification and apply online before last date of submitting application which is 28.06.2021.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Engineer Vacancy Details
Post Name: Engineer (Fire)
No. of Vacancies: 16 (GEN-8, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-4, EWS-1)
Salary: Pay Scale - 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 - 1310/7 - 42020
i) BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
ii) B.Tech / B.E. (Safety & Fire Engineering) OR
iii) B.Tech / B.E. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) OR
iv) B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution or Equivalent Four-year degree in fire safety from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution OR
v) Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) OR
vi) Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
i) If educational qualification is B.E. (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech/ B.E. (Safety & Fire Engineering) OR B.Tech /B.E. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) OR B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution or Equivalent Four-year degree in fire safety from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution: No separate practical experience is required.
ii) If educational qualification is Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) or Divisional Officers from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur: Composite experience of minimum 3 years as a Station Officer or equivalent post in City Fire Brigade/ State Fire Service/ In charge Fire Officer in Corporates/ Big Industrial Complex or as a Fire Officer in State/ Central Government/ PSUs, is required.
Essential Skills required: Candidate should be well versed with fire safety norms and state/ central government rules and regulations in fire safety and security.
Specific skills required: Candidate should have intimate knowledge of Fire Prevention and Protection System such as Hydrant System, Fire Detection System, Sprinkler System etc. He/ She should also have knowledge of evacuation problem and Fire Audit.
Job Profile: Improving the fire safety arrangements at branches and offices, carryout visits to the branches, organize periodic Fire drills, lectures, etc., carryout effective liaison with various Government Agencies and other administrative work related to the Fire Officer Desk or assigned by the controllers.
KRAs: To visit the branches, review fire safety arrangements and suggest upgradation if required. Improving the fire prevention and protection system and fire safety climate at branches/offices. Organize periodic fire and evacuation drills, lectures, etc. Disseminate information on Disaster Management Plan as laid down by LHO at the branches. Reduction in fire related incidents due to safety lapses. Liaison with Government agencies including Fire Service/ Municipal Corporation/ Civil authorities etc.
Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years as on 31.12.2020
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred fifty only) for General, EWS and OBC candidates and nil for SC/ ST candidates.
All over India
SBI Careers | Engineer Jobs Selection Procedure
1. The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
2. Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
3. Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
4. Merit list : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
5. Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank's website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
How to Apply Online for SBI Engineer Vacancy
1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers or link available below in this notification and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
2. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
3. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
4. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
5. Details of Document to be uploaded:
i. Brief Resume (PDF)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF)
vi. Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS Candidates)
vii. Form-16/IT Return as on 31.03.2020, current salary slip, etc.
vii. Scanned Photograph & Signature
6. Procedure for Uploading Document:
i. There will be separate links for uploading each document.
ii. Click on the respective link "Upload"
iii. Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG, PDF file has been saved.
iv. Select the file by clicking on it and Click the 'Upload' button.
v. Click Preview to confirm the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
vi. Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
vii. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.
7. Note: The applicants who have already applied during 22.12.2020 to 27.01.2021 in response to our published advertisement need not apply again and their candidature will be considered valid for recruitment of Engineer (Fire).
◦ Start date of Online Registration & Application Payment: June 15, 2021
◦ End date of Online Registration & Application Payment: June 28, 2021
◦ Corrigendum - Click Here
◦ Apply Link - Apply Online