IISER Pune Recruitment | Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow Job Openings at IISER Pune
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
IISER invites applications for Project Associate-I / Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Job openings in Pune, interested candidates having M.Sc. or M.Tech can go through below detailed IISER latest Job notification and apply online for these Maharashtra Government Jobs.
IISER Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancy Details
Post Name: Project Associate-I / Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Vacancy: 01
1. PA-I :- Rs. 25000/- + 24% HRA per month
2. 2] JRF :- Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIR / UGC-JRF / NET / GATE/ Qualified National Level Test conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and their agencies Or equivalent scorecard.
Post Code: 30121543
Name of the Project: “Transcription-translation uncoupling in bacteria: Dissecting the fundamental principles of a phenomenon unknown in bacteria”
Funding Agency: Science Engineering & Research Board (SERB)
Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of incumbent and continuation of project.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. or M. Tech. in Life sciences / Biotechnology with Microbiology as one of the subjects with minimum 70% marks / equivalent grade. Additional percentage cut-off and / or qualification / experience criteria will be applied during the screening process if needed.
Preference: Candidates should have research experience of at least 6 months in molecular microbiology with basic molecular biology experimental skills, protein purification and quantification skills. Experience during the M.Sc. / M.Tech final-year project work may also be considered. A strong interest in bacterial cell biology and genetics.
PA-I - Not more than 35 years as on last date of application
JRF - Not more than 28 years as on last date of application
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
IISER Recruitment - General Information/ Details about Post
1) The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2) The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3) The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4) The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5) The prescribed educational qualification/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6) Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8) No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9) Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Open Demat + Trading Account at Upstox through below link & invest FREE in Equity Delivery trades.
1. Demat & Trading Account
2. Zero brokerage* on Stocks, Mutual Funds, Digital Gold, IPO and NFOs
3. ₹20* per order for Intraday & F&O
Account opening Link - Click here
IISER Pune Job Openings - How To Apply Online
1) Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 15, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 37/2021” and Project code “30121543” in the subject line of the email.
2) List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
3) Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
Last date for submitting online applications: July 15, 2021
👉 Official Notification: IISER Pune Jobs Details
👉 Application Form Download Form Here