IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Scientific Administrative Assistant Jobs in Pune at IISER
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
IISER invites applications for Scientific Administrative Assistant Job openings in Pune, interested candidates having Bachelors degree in any discipline can go through below detailed IISER latest Job notification and apply online for these Maharashtra Government Jobs.
IISER Jobs of Scientific Administrative Assistant Vacancy Details
Post Name: Scientific Administrative Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: Rs. 18,000/- + 24% HRA
Post Code: Industrial Consultancy Fund
Funding Agency: Private
Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of six months, extendable further based on satisfactory performance and continuation of the project.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years of administrative experience at the level of Assistant or equivalent post in management of grants / projects.
Preference: Candidates having knowledge of Accounts / Admin work in research & education Institutes; good communication and inter-personal skills; knowledge of computerized work environment, hands on experience of using MS-Office, ERP software, PFMS module will be preferred.
Job Requirements: Incumbent is expected to support the administrative management of research projects
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years as on last date of application
Open Demat + Trading Account at Upstox through below link & invest FREE in Equity Delivery trades.
1. Demat & Trading Account
2. Zero brokerage* on Stocks, Mutual Funds, Digital Gold, IPO and NFOs
3. ₹20* per order for Intraday & F&O
Account opening Link - Click here
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
IISER Recruitment - General Information/ Details about Post
1) The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2) The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3) The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4) The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5) The prescribed educational qualification/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6) Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8) No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9) Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
IISER Pune Job Openings - How To Apply Online
1) Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before July 20, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 40/2021” and “Scientific Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of the email.
2) List of shortlisted candidates for selection process (to be carried out preferably over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
3) Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience etc. Will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
Last date for submitting online applications: July 20, 2021
👉 Official Notification: IISER Pune Jobs Details
👉 Application Form Download Form Here