IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 | Senior Project Technical Assistant Jobs in Mumbai at IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Technology Bombay released latest govt job notification for the Sr. Project Technical Assistant. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech/ MA/ MSc/ MCA/ MBA/ BA/ BSc or equivalent degree can apply for this post. Eligible Interested candidates can go through below detailed notification and apply online before 06.08.2021.
For Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra please visit MahaGovtJobs regularly.
IIT Bombay | Sr. Project Technical Assistant Vacancy Details
Post Name: Sr. Project Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 02
Salary: Level L1: Salary range from Rs. 30000 to Rs. 42000 + Rs. 4000/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
Job Reference Number: 50232142
Name of the Project: Multi-model Knowledge based AI (Learning Improved Representations for Audio Visual and Textual Data).
Type of Employment: Proj. Staff Contract
Educational Qualification & Experience:
1. BE/ B.Tech/ MA/ MSc/ MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree
2. BA/ BSc or equivalent degree with 2 years relevant experience
2. The applicant should have worked on projects in the areas of indian language development and tooling and have experience in field level digital content creation and dissemination through workshops. Decent experience in conducting surveys and helping capacity building of stakeholders (such as book editors and translators working on vernacular languages) will be preferable. More than 3 years of experience is required with good communication and coordination skills in English, Marathi, and Hindi as well.
1. Complete familiarity with our existing works such as https://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~ocr/ and https://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~malta/
2. Overseeing all aspects of how a project is planned, how it unfolds, and is managed.
3. Planning meetings, performing outreach, tracking budgets, and overseeing the minute details associated with complex task tracking.
4. Working in coordination with project managers and other project assistants to ensure smooth and timely project completion.
5. Keeping project tracking systems updated.
6. Troubleshooting issues on field and off fields.
7. Setting goals and developing timelines to ensure all elements of a project are progressing on time.
8. Collecting and Manage the necessary data for the project through various surveys.
9. Handling details related to Project.
10. Working in coordination with project clients.
11. Strong communication skills for carrying out field level activities including surveys and stakeholder consultations.
12. Training and capacity building for different stakeholders such as textbook and language editors, peri-urban and rural population, Self Help Group members, entrepreneurs, industries, and Teachers.
13. Field Work ( Stay filed visits )
14. Field Execution
17. Workshop Management
19. Admin work
20. Digital Image / Video Editing software (Adobe Photoshop)
21. Video Recording(DSLR/SONY cam) for creating transcripts for multi-lingual and multi-modal tasks such as https://spoken-tutorial.org/ and https://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~malta/
22. Content creation work
23. Video Scripting
24. Drafting reports
IIT Bombay, Powai
Other Latest Govt Job Openings
IIT Mumbai Recruitment - General Information
1) The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
2) The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
3) Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
4) For any queries/clarification please contact: email@example.com.
IIT Job Openings - How To Apply Online
Interested candidates can apply through following apply link
Last date for submitting online applications: August 06, 2021