SBI Careers | Apply Online for Apprentices Vacancy at State Bank of India
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2021 | State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time). Interested candidates can go through below detailed SBI Jobs notification and apply online before last date of submitting application which is 26.07.2021.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Apprentices Vacancy Details
Post Name: Apprentice
No. of Vacancies: 375 (SC-37, ST-33, OBC-101, EWS-37, GEN-167)
Salary: The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year.
Duration of Training: One Year
Educational Qualifications: Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive).
District wise training seats
The district wise break up of number of seats where training will be given is as under (Candidates will be given option to choose any three preferred districts of the applied state at the time of registration. However, Bank reserves the right to allot training seat in any district of Selected State as per administrative requirement):
Ahmednagar-14, Akola-8, Amravati-12, Aurangabad-17, Beed-15, Bhandara-10, Buldhana-12, Chandrapur-10, Dhule-14, Gadchiroli-12, Gondia-6, Hingoli-6, Jalgaon 10, Jalna-5, Kolhapur-12, Latur-10, Nagpur-5, Nanded-17, Nandurbar-12, Nasik-10, Osmanabad-12, Parbhani-8, Pune-6, Ratnagiri-10, Sangli-6, Satara-8, Sindhudurg-8, Solapur-8, Wardha-6, Washim-5, Yavatmal-6, Raigad-40, Palghar-20, Thane-15
General/OBC/EWS - Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/PWD - Nill
SBI Careers | Apprentices Selection Procedure
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language
How to Apply Online for Apprentice Vacancy
1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https:// apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
2. Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature & documents as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature & documents
3. Candidates to visit website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
4. Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility willbeavailablethreetimesonly.Oncetheapplicationisfilledincompletely, candidates should submit the data. Thereafter, the registration is final and no change/ edit of any data will be allowed. The registration at this stage is provisional.
4. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
5. Fee can be paid by using debit card/credit card /internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
6. On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.
7. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
1. The Candidate should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship either in SBI or in any other organization earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprenticeship Act 1961 as amended.
2. Candidates who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of the educational qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Apprentices.
3. SBI shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates will be relieved from the respective work area.
4. The decision of the Bank will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the Bank based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
5. Online applications which are incomplete shall not be considered as “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”
6. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for engagement in apprentice. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the apprentice on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of document verification. Admission to tests will be purely provisional without verification of age/ qualification/ category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD), etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
7. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
8. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
9. Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
10. The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination in view of COVID-19 situation and otherwise cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
11. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
12. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates, at the time of engagement, if called for.
13. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of registration. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2021 to the date of engagement as apprentice, if found suitable for, will have to be submitted at the time of engagement.
14. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
15. PWD candidates should produce disability certificate, on prescribed format issued by a competent authority as per the Government of India Guidelines.
16. Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID/mobile active for receiving advices, viz. call letters/advices etc.
17. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank and such engagement will also be subject to all relevant rules/policies/guidelines of the Bank.
18. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
19. The candidates will have to appear for the tests at their own cost.
20. Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank and satisfactory completion of KYE formalities.
21. No change of data after submission of final online submission of application is allowed.
22. All candidates (except those belonging to North Eastern states where an alternate ID proof will do) should produce Aadhaar number before engagement, i.e. contract signing for doing apprenticeship training.
👉 End date of Online Registration & Application Payment: July 26, 2021
👉 Detailed Advertisement - SBI Careers Notification
👉 Apply Link - Apply Online