IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Project Assistant/ Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Pune IISER
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
IISER invites applications for Project Assistant/ Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow Job openings in Pune, interested candidates having M.Sc. can go through below detailed IISER latest Job notification and apply online for Government Jobs 2021.
IISER Project Assistant/ Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow Vacancy Details
Post Name: Project Assistant (PA)/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Vacancy: 01
1. PA - Rs. 19,840/- + 24% HRA* per month
2. JRF - Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA* per month based on valid CSIR-NET/ GATE/ DBT - JRF/ any other National Level Test conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies OR equivalent scorecard.
3. SRF - Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA* with minimum 2 years of research experience as Junior Research Fellow (Project Fellow) or equivalent.
*(HRA likely to be revised from 24% HRA to 27% HRA)
Post Code: 30119450
Name of the Project: “The nature of biotic interaction and community structure of marine molluscs as a response to regional environmental triggers in a tropical island ecosystem”
Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Earth Sciences with Physics/ Maths at undergraduate level.
Preference: Candidates having a strong command of undergraduate-level geology and computer programming with prior experience in paleontological research will be preferred.
Job Requirements: The incumbent is expected to contribute to molluscan identification, ecological modeling and related data analysis.
Tenure of the appointment: Upto March 18, 2022 which may be extended subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Age Limit: JRF: Not more than 28 years as on last date of application & SRF: Not more than 32 years as on last date of application
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
Latest Govt Jobs
IISER Recruitment - General Information/ Details about Post
1) The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2) The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3) The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4) The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5) The prescribed educational qualification/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6) Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8) No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9) Canvassing in any form and/ or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Open Demat + Trading Account at Upstox through below link & invest FREE in Equity Delivery trades.
1. Demat & Trading Account
2. Zero brokerage* on Stocks, Mutual Funds, Digital Gold, IPO and NFOs
3. ₹20* per order for Intraday & F&O
Account opening Link - Click here
IISER Pune Job Openings - How To Apply Online
1) Interested candidates should fill online application available on link given below on or before August 22, 2021.
2) List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
3) Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
👉 Last date for submitting online applications: August 22, 2021
👉 Official Notification: IISER Pune Recruitment
👉 Online Application Link: Apply here