IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Accounts cum administration officer Jobs in Pune at IISER Pune
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune. AIC IISER Pune SEED Foundation (AIC-SEED) is a not-for-profit technology business incubator, established with an objective to encourage and nurture the growth of science and R&D based startups and cultivate a culture of entrepreneurship in an academic environment.
AIC-SEED invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under “Establishment of Atal Incubation Centre at AIC IISER PUNE SEED FOUNDATION SPV of IISER Pune” funded by NITI Aayog, Government of India under Atal Innovation Mission:
IISER Pune Vacancy | Accounts cum administration officer Job Details
Post Name: Accounts cum administration officer
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: Rs. 23,000/- per month
Funding Agency: NITI Aayog, Government of India
Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master's Degree in Commerce / Finance Management with minimum 4 years’ of post qualification experience in Accounts and hands on experience on Tally accounting software and MS Excel.
Preference: Candidates having familiarity and understanding of Administration and or / Purchase matters in Government Organizations / Institutes and having knowledge of General Financial Rules (GFR), Public Financial Management System, statutory compliances of a Section 8 company will be preferred.
Job Responsibilities: Incumbent is expected to:
1. Handle and maintain all records related to finance, purchase, administration and statutory compliance matters.
2. Complete maintenance of Accounts / Day to Day Accounting of income and expenses, updation of records in Tally and PFMS and administration of funds according to the approved budget.
3. Prepare invoices, manage CSR funds, handle salary processing, vendor payment management.
4. Prepare financial statements, utilization certificate, support for audit and management of all statutory compliances.
5. Facilitate purchase requirements and administrative procedures as required.
Age Limit: Not more than 33 years as on closing date of advertisement
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
IISER Recruitment | General Information/ Details about Post
1) The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation.
2) The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in AIC IISER Pune SEED Foundation / IISER Pune / Funding Agency.
3) The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the AIC IISER Pune SEED Foundation and funding agency.
4) The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5) The prescribed educational qualification/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6) Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7) Relaxation in requirement of qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants with the prior approval of the competent authority.
8) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
9) No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10) Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
IISER Pune Job Openings | How To Apply Online
1) Interested candidates should fill online application available on link Click here to apply on or before August 18, 2021.
2) List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
3) Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
4) Waitlist may be kept valid for a period of one year. In case a candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post within one year, waitlisted candidate may be offered the position.
Last date for submitting online applications: August 18, 2021
👉 Official Notification: Click here
👉 Application Link: Apply Here