IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Fire and Safety Officer Job Vacancy in IISER Pune
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. IISER released latest government jobs vacancy at pune for fire & safety officer interested candidates can apply online for IISER Pune Jobs
Institute invites online applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position:
IISER Pune Jobs | Fire and Safety Officer Vacancy Details
Post Name: Fire and Safety Officer
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: Rs. 71,800/- per month
Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Educational Qualification: B.E. (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur or equivalent qualification.
Divisional Fire Officer Course [Advanced Diploma in Fire Engineering] from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur or equivalent qualification.
Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers - India / UK (M.I.-Fire) / Membership of Institution of Fire Engineers (UK) obtained after graduation.
1. Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience in the field of Fire and Safety.
2. Retired officers from Government Organizations / large Private Organizations from relevant field may also apply.
3. Candidates having experience in Safety Protocols in addition to Fire may be given preference.
1. Drafting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) regarding Fire and Safety for safe working practices and facilitate implementation across Institute.
2. Act as an advisor to the Institute authorities in all aspect of fire and safety on campus for all working class, Scientific Laboratories and its Installations, Building Premises etc.
3. Study Institute campus i.e. Buildings / Academic Infrastructure including scientific laboratories, Accesses and identify improvements required.
4. Advising authorities from the point of view of fire and safety at building design stage, building structure modifications or in any other campus development activity having relevance to fire and safety.
5. Planning and delivering education and training on fire and safety at regular intervals. Plan, organize and conduct evacuation / Fire drills exercises in accordance with standard practice.
6. Review of fire, emergency and medical response plans at regular intervals.
7. Test and maintain fire/safety equipment’s and installation; Conduct safety audits, risks assessment, specific analysis, workplace inspections and submission of evaluation reports to the authorities with specific recommendation.
8. Periodic training of institutional safety squad.
9. Ensure availability of Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
10. Ensure availability of Firefighting equipment's in campus buildings, in all laboratories and inspecting their proper functioning.
11. Liaise with Institutional safety committee for implementing the guidelines.
12. Liaise with local authorities to comply with the Fire and Safety requirements on campus.
13. Incumbent should have knowledge of computerized work environment, Good drafting and communication skill.
Age Limit: Not more than 55 years as on the last date of submission of applications.
In case of retired officers from Government Organizations / large Private Organizations from relevant filed, age as on the last date of submission of applications should not be more than 62 years.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
IISER Recruitment | General Information/ Details about Post
1) The post is contractual and purely on temporary basis.
2) The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions.
3) The prescribed educational qualification/s and experience/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered for selection process. Where number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all eligible candidates for selection process. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the competent authority may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
4) Relaxation in age and / or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
5) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
6) Selected applicant will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
7) No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
8) Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
9) Waitlist shall be kept valid for a period of six months. In case a candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post within 6 months, waitlisted candidate may be offered the position.
IISER Pune Job Openings | How To Apply Online
1) Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online in the prescribed application form by clicking on the “Apply Online” link available below this advertisement. Please keep personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph (Less than 1 MB) with you and printer attached to your desktop before starting the online application.
2) Qualification details should be entered as given below:
For ‘Divisional Fire Officer Course [Advanced Diploma in Fire Engineering]’, please select it from drop down option available at Sr. 7.a (b)
For ‘Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers - India / UK (M.I.-Fire) / Membership of Institution of Fire Engineers (UK)’ obtained after graduation, please select it from drop down option available at Sr. 7.b
In case applicant has completed any other degree/s, course/s through Distance learning / Correspondence / Part – Time method from the recognized Board / University / Institution:
In case, the name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down option, please select “other” and then enter the Name of the Degree in the appropriate field.
3) After you complete the application, click on the “Preview” button. Please see the print preview from browser option and adjust page margins if printable area is not covered.
4) Go to the end of the preview page, click in the box provided for declaration. Before submitting the application, click on the “Print” button to take printout of the filled application. Please keep one copy for your record.
5) Shortlisted candidates only will be informed by Email. Therefore, please mention active email ID and mobile number in the online application form.
👉 Last date for submitting online applications: August 24, 2021
👉 Official Notification: Click here
👉 Application Link: Apply Online