IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Teaching Fellow Job Vacancy at IISER Pune, Salary: Rs. 40,000 pm
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites online applications from Indian nationals for the following position:
IISER Pune Jobs - Teaching Fellow Vacancy Details
Post Name: Teaching Fellow
No. of Vacancy: 10
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month depending upon experience.
Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of one year extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Project Title: “Pilot Programme of India Innovation Competency Enhancement Program (IICEP)”
Project Code: 30119486
Funded By: Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India
Educational Qualification & Experience: Graduate degree in Science/ Mathematics/ Science Education or equivalent with a minimum of one year of relevant work experience as mentioned in the ‘Desirable’ section.
1. Good experience in teaching or outreach based on school curriculum from Standard 5th to 10th.
2. Good knowledge of trends in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) education and teacher training.
3. Excellent model-making and demonstration skills for training teachers.
4. On-field data collection and management skills.
5. Strong proficiency in Hindi, Marathi and any other regional languages.
6. Good command over oral and written communication skills.
7. Strong motivation and enthusiasm to work with teachers and students in rural and urban areas.
Job Requirement: The incumbent is expected to:
1. Assist in teacher training workshops (virtual and physical) to be conducted at the Science Activity Centre at IISER Pune and in different parts of India on science and mathematics topics.
2. Visit schools to get an accurate picture of the existing science laboratories and teaching tools for mathematics, and make notes to design the kit to be given to the teachers in the first stage of the program.
3. Carryout regular on-field visits to various rural and urban schools participating in the project.
4. Build a good rapport with teachers and help them carry out various teaching activities.
5. Carry out occasional engagement sessions with teachers and students.
6. Make on-field notes and keep records of observations and feedback from teachers and students.
7. Design new activities and building models to be used in school level teaching.
8. Keep a record of the teachers’ activities and also generate periodic reports that will provide inputs to tweak the existing teacher training modules as needed.
9. Engage in translation of resource material to regional languages.
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on last date of application
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
IISER Recruitment - General Information/ Details about Post
1) The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2) The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/ absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3) The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4) The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions.
5) The prescribed educational qualification/s & / or experience/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered for the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out the selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Project Investigator, the number of candidates to be called for the selection process may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification/s and experience/s over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field in the application form at the time of applying.
6) Age relaxation commensurate with relevant experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8) No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9) Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Government Jobs 2021
IISER Pune Job Openings - How To Apply Online
1) Interested candidates should fill online application available on link Click here to apply on or before September 01, 2021.
2) FAQs - click here
3) List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
4) Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
👉 Last date for submitting online applications: September 01, 2021
👉 Official Notification: Click here
👉 Application Link: Apply Online
👉 FAQs: Click here