SBI Careers | Assistant Manager Job Vacancy in Mumbai at State Bank Of India
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2021 | State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for appointment of specialist cadre officers on Regular basis. Interested candidates can go through below detailed SBI Jobs notification and apply online before last date of submitting application which is 02.09.2021.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Assistant Manager Vacancy Details
Post Name: Assistant Manager (Marketing & Communication)
No. of Vacancies: 4 (GEN-3, OBC-1)
Salary: Basic: 36000-1490/7- 46340-1740/2-49910-1990/7- 63840 (The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
1. Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Full time PGDM or its equivalent with specialization in Marketing from Institutions recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC with Minimum marks- 60% Courses completed through correspondence/ part time will not be eligible.
2. Additional Certification in Brand Management/ Marketing Analysis/ Project Management/ Event Management/ Digital marketing would be preferred.
3. Knowledge of MS Office, Analytical MIS Tool.
Experience: Minimum 3 years, post basic qualification experience (as on 01.04.2021) in the field of marketing financial products in a Financial Institution/ Company.
Specific Skills Required:
For Marcom Stream
1. Core experience in implementing brand product marketing communications across media.
2. Good understanding of consumer insight from across various demographic segments and culture nuances of different states of India, especially with respect to retail banking products.
3. Executing Go-To-market strategy for various product brands.
4. Proficiency in crafting compelling/ insightful briefs that would inspire the advertising agency to develop effective and outstanding creative solutions and campaigns. He should be able to compile campaign report and analysis
For Digital Marketing Stream
1. Core experience in product marketing on digital media platform, with wide search and display, SEO, SEM and programmatic, influencer marketing, email, SMS and SMM etc.
2. Well versed with digital marketing measurement tools and its usage.
3. Up-to-date knowledge regarding developments in digital marketing sphere.
For Event Management Stream
1. Experience in devising and organizing a range of events in a big or medium size organization on the client side. -target customer engagement in any MNC/ Financial Institutions.
2. Ability to approach events from an ROI perspective.
3. Excellent interpersonal capabilities with flair for interacting with officials across the hierarchy with equal composure.
(Candidate may apply for more than one stream of specialization)
Job Profiles & KRAS:
For Marcom Stream
1. Lead front end communication with the product team and provide relevant campaign ideas basis business problem or opportunity.
2. Make presentations, compile campaign report and analysis, support the Controllers and BUs in designing and implementing marketing campaigns for the Bank’s products and services aligned to the business objectives.
3. Manage agency partners (creative & digital etc.) and other related vendors to get them to deliver high quality output within defined marketing budget and timelines in a conditional manner.
4. Driving internal communication to increase awareness of new launches and campaigns.
5. Any other work as assigned by the Controller.
For Digital Marketing Stream
1. Implementing digital marketing campaigns for the Bank’s products and services aligned to business objectives and ensuring distribution across digital channels.
2. Smooth management of stakeholders (e.g. BUs, agency partners creative digitals other related vendors etc.) to get them to deliver high quality output within defined marketing budget and timelines in a conditional manner.
3. Track campaign performance against KPIs for all DM initiatives, to define campaign success and identify improvements for future campaigns. Submission of all campaign reports to the Department.
4. Monitor and track strategies at regular interval and propose appropriate modifications from time to time spanning, positioning, pricing and promotion etc.
5. Be actively involved in sharing feedbacks for products and webpage optimizations. Ensure correct up-to-date information and banners are present across all websites and digital portals owned by the Bank.
6. Make presentations / compile campaign reports and analysis.
7. Any other work as assigned by the Reporting Authority.
For Event Management Stream
1. Monitor and track all operational aspects related to event, prevalent pricing of various related elements and thorough negotiation skills.
2. Implementing event plans and concepts within the budget and deadline.
3. Submitting the report to the Senior Management regarding Brand Visibility and client experience.
4. Any other work as assigned by the Reporting Authority.
5. Job Profile /KRAs mentioned above are illustrative. Roles/ Job / KRAs in addition to the above mentioned may be assigned by the Bank from time to time for the above post.
Age Limit: Max Age As on 01.04.2021 is 30 Years
Latest Govt Jobs
General/OBC/EWS candidates - Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/PWD candidates - Nill
SBI Recruitment - Assistant Manager Selection Process
1. The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
2. Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
4. Call Letter for Interview: Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email/ will be uploaded on Bank's website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
SBI Jobs - How to Apply Online
1. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/ her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email.
2. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
3. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page.
4. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed, but only for three times. Please note that this facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
5. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Details of Document to be uploaded
1. Brief Resume (PDF or DOC or DOCX)
2. ID Proof (PDF)
3. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
4. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets / Degree Certificate (PDF)
5. Experience certificates (PDF)
6. Others (latest Form-16, current salary slip etc.)
(In case of multiple certificates are to be uploaded, please scan all in one PDF file up to the size of 500KB & upload)
👉 Last date of Online Registration & Application Payment: September 02, 2021
👉 Detailed Advertisement - SBI Careers Notification
👉 Apply Link - Apply Online