Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | 60 Senior Manager Job Vacancies at UBI
Union Bank Recruitment 2021 | Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment to the following posts in Specialized Segment.
Union Bank Senior Manager Job Vacancy Details
Post Name: Senior Manager (Risk)
No. of Vacancy: 60
Salary: 63840-1990/5-73790- 2220/2- 78230 (Rs. 63840/- to Rs. 78230/- pm)
Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk (GARP)
Professional Risk Management Certification from PRIMA Institute
Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute.
Full time MBA in Finance (Minimum 2 Years)/ PGDM with specialization in finance) Minimum 60% in aggregate.
Master in Mathematics/ Statistics or Economics Minimum of 60% in aggregate.
1. Certificate Examination in Risk in Financial Service, IIBF.
2. Certification Course in Risk Management, NIBM.
3. Certificate in MS Access, Working knowledge of Modeling tools like “R” SPSS etc, SQL from Globally known organizations such as Microsoft, CISCO etc. or nationally known institute such as NIIT,CMS,APTECH etc. or institutions recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. regulatory bodies will be preferred.
Age Limit: Minimum 30 - Maximum 40 Years
1. The Cut-off Date for the purpose of eligibility in Age criteria shall be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e. 01.08.2021.
2. The Cut-off date for the purpose of eligibility in respect of Educational Qualification shall be the last date for online registration as notified i.e. 03.09.2021. The date of passing the examination, which is reckoned for eligibility under the parameter of educational qualification, will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/passing certificate, whichever is earlier. The applicants should indicate the percentage calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online applications. Where CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average)/ SGPA (Semester Grade Point Average)/ OGPA (Overall Grade Point Average) are awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application.
3. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
4. The cut-off date for Post qualification experience will be the last date of online registration given in this notification i.e. 03.09.2021. Only full time experience as a permanent/full time employee where employee-employer relationship exists after acquiring the educational qualification notified for eligibility will be considered. The candidate must provide the proof of the claimed work experience. The experience certificate(s) for the period given in the online application should be issued on the prescribed format (The prescribed format of Experience certificate is available as Annexure-II with this notification) under signatures of the Competent Authority at the Controlling Office / Head Office level of the respective employer/s, clearly stating the period, Post(s) held and nature of duties performed by the applicant. The copies of the Appointment Letters, Salary Certificates, Pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of Work Experience Certificate. The applicant will not be allowed to participate in the process on the basis of Appointment Letters, Salary Certificates, Pay slip etc. His /Her candidature shall be cancelled at any stage, even after his / her selection / appointment in the services of the Bank on the basis of Appointment Letters, Salary Certificates, Pay slip etc.
1. For GEN/EWS & OBC: Rs.850/-
2. For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Nil
The selected candidates will be on Probation for a period of 2 years of active service from the date of his / her joining the Bank.
Service Indemnity Bond
The selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Indemnity Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of Rs.250000 (Rs.Two Lac Fifty Thousand Only) plus applicable taxes as per Government rules in case he / she leaves the Bank before completion of 3 years of active service.
Union Bank of India Job Vacancy 2021 - Selection Process
1) The selection process may comprise of Online Examination/ Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview depending on the numbers of applicants/ eligible candidates.
2) The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
3) Online Examination / Test: Structure of the Examination: The structure of the Online Written Examination, if conducted, will be online and will consist of the following tests:
Reasoning - 25 Marks
Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Marks
Professional knowledge relevant to the post - 100 Marks
English Language - 25 Marks
4) The above tests except the test of English language will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi.
5) Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the online examination. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 25% of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the applicant; there will be no penal mark for that question.
6) Personal Interview (PI): Merit list of candidates based on the marks obtained by them in online examination will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/General. Candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for online test and ranking sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for personal Interview and/or GD. Mere passing in the online test shall not vest any right to a candidate for being called for Personal Interview/GD. In case of equal marks by two or more candidates, merit order of such group of candidates will be on the basis of Date of Birth i.e. candidates senior in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
7) A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants). The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for selection. The candidates called for the interview will be at the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies. However, Bank may increase the said ratio at its own discretion.
8) Group Discussion (GD): Maximum marks for Group Discussion will be 50 and minimum qualifying marks will be 25 for General/EWS and 22.5 for reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC). Only those candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks in GD shall be called for Personal Interview. Mere participation in Group Discussion shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Personal Interview.
9) Final Selection: If Online Examination and Personal Interview is Conducted: If online examination and Personal Interview is conducted, merit list of the candidates based on the aggregate marks obtained by them in Online Examination and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies.
10) If Online Examination is not Conducted and only PI is Conducted: If online examination is not conducted, the final selection will be made through Personal Interview. In such case, merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Personal Interview in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies.
11) If Online Examination is not Conducted and Both GD & PI is Conducted: If online examination is not conducted and the final selection will be made through Group Discussion & Personal Interview, merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in Group Discussion and Personal Interview in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment - How to Apply Online
1) Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘Recruitments’ Page to open the Career Overview Page, ‘Click to View the Current Recruitment’ to open the link “Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021-22” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form or Simply click on link given at the end of this post
2) To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
5) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button
7) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C" in notification.
8) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
10)Modify details, if required, and click on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature & Thumb Impression uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11) Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
12) Click on 'Submit' button.
👉 Start Date for payment of fees/ intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application: August 12, 2021
👉 Last Date for payment of fees/ intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application: September 03, 2021, 24:00 Hrs
👉 Last date for printing your application: September 18, 2021
👉 Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification: View Here
👉 Registration Link: Click here to Register/Apply