IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Principal Technical Officer Vacancy in IISER Pune
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites online applications from Indian nationals for the following position:
IISER Pune Jobs - Principal Technical Officer Job Vacancy Details
Post Name: Principal Technical Officer (PTO)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Post Code: 1
Salary: Rs. 75,000/- to Rs. 85,000/- per month depending on experience/s
Project Title: “Pilot Programme of India Innovation Competency Enhancement Program (IICEP)”
Project Code: 30119486
Funded By: Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
Educational Qualification & Experience: Ph.D. in Biology with minimum 5 years of experience in the field of teacher training for school and college teachers.
Desirable: The candidate must have experience in working with school teachers and college teachers on pedagogy and content development in the purview of teacher training. Alignment with the philosophy of activity-based learning and hands-on approach to skill development and capacity building of teachers is needed. The candidate should be well versed with education technology and technical writing. In addition to English, the candidate must be proficient in either Hindi or any other regional languages and must have good command over oral and written communication skills.
Job requirement: The incumbent is expected to lead a team of project fellows, Senior Technical Officer’s (STOs), Senior Teaching Associates (STAs) to design and execute teacher training workshops of the Science Activity Centre in Science and Mathematics for school teachers. Also interact periodically with the head of the project management unit (PMU) and PMU (teacher training strand) on academic and nonacademic aspects of the program. Though the job headquarters will be Pune, extensive travelling to different urban and rural areas across the country will be necessary.
Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of one year extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Age Limit: Not more than 45 years as on last date of application
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
IISER Recruitment - General Information/ Details about Post
1) The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2) The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/ absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3) The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4) The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions.
5) The prescribed educational qualification/s & / or experience/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered for the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out the selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Project Investigator, the number of candidates to be called for the selection process may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification/s and experience/s over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field in the application form at the time of applying.
6) Relaxation in requirement of qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7) Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and relevant experience may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority for candidates having qualification and experience higher than the advertised.
8) In case, a selected candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post, waitlisted candidate/s may be offered the position.
9) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
10) No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
11) Canvassing in any form and/ or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
IISER Pune Job Openings - How To Apply Online
1) Interested candidates should fill online application available on links available below on or before October 10, 2021.
2) List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
3) Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
👉 Last date for submitting online applications: October 10, 2021
👉 Link to Apply: Apply Here