IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Research Associate Jobs Vacancy at IISER Pune
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites online applications from Indian nationals for the following position:
IISER Pune Jobs - Research Associate Job Vacancy Details
Post Name: Research Associate (RA)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Salary: 1. Rs.47, 000/- + 24% HRA* to Rs. 54,000/- + 24% HRA* per month based on experience.
2. Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
*(HRA likely to be revised from 24% HRA to 27% HRA)
Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Project Title: “Engineering quantum matter and quantum states in dipolar systems towards quantum technological applications”.
Project Code: 30120520
Funded By: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics or relevant discipline Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
Preference: Candidates having working experience on Bose-Einstein condensates, atom-light interactions, quantum optics or open quantum systems having both numerical and theoretical skills will be preferred.
For more details you can visit: http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/~rejish/
Job requirement: Incumbent is expected to involve in numerical & theoretical work in quantum many body systems.
RA: Not more than 35 years as on last date of application
SRF: Not more than 32 years as on last date of application
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
IISER Recruitment - General Information/ Details about Post
1) The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2) The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/ absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3) The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4) The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions.
5) The prescribed educational qualification/s & / or experience/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered for the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out the selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Project Investigator, the number of candidates to be called for the selection process may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification/s and experience/s over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field in the application form at the time of applying.
6) Age relaxation commensurate with relevant experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8) No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9) Canvassing in any form and/ or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Government Jobs 2021
IISER Pune Job Openings - How To Apply Online
1) Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 30, 2021. Please mention “Application for the post of Research Associate (Advt. No. 57/2021)” in the subject line of the email.
2) List of shortlisted candidates for selection process (to be carried out preferably over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
3) Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience etc. Will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
👉 Last date for submitting online applications: September 30, 2021
👉 Official Notification: Click here
👉 Application Form: Download here