Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 | 10 Security Officer Vacancy in Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 | BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, leading listed Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches across the India, invites online application from candidates for recruitment of Specialist Officers in Scale I & II. Bank is looking forward to augmenting agriculture sector, strengthening cyber security, impregnable legal services and emulating techno-savvy systems in tandem. Please visit Mahagovtjobs.in for Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra.
Bank of Maharashtra Security Officer Vacancy details
Post Name: Security Officer (MMGS SCALE II)
No. of Vacancies: 10
Salary: Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) - 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances etc. in a Metropolitan center & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Minimum Bond Period: Two years from the date of Joining the Bank.
Probation Period: One year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
Essential Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience as an officer in Indian Army not below the rank of Captain and its equivalent rank in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force with minimum 5 years of Commissioned services.
Or minimum 5 years’ experience an officer of equivalent rank and service in Police and Central Para Military forces/ Central Police Organizations.
1) Monitoring Security and Fire Safety of the Bank, Liaising with Police & other security Officials, Training Armed Guards etc. Work related to development and security arrangements in case of need and allied activities. Notwithstanding the above, any developmental work assigned to him/her based on administrative requirement of the Bank for business growth and development.
2) The Security Officer posted at Zonal Offices shall report to the Zonal Head/ Dy. Zonal Head. The Security Officer is responsible for the physical security arrangements at the Branches, Currency chests and Administrative Offices. The primary duty of the Security Officer will be to implement all guidelines and directives of H.O. The Security Officer will report to the Zonal Head for following functional areas: -Tour program, visits and outstation duties, Leave & other administrative matters, Coordination with other depts. for security functions, Liaison with police and other agencies’, Arranging security meetings as a member secretary’s, Security hardware maintenance, Branch security arrangements, MIS & Correspondence with H.O.
3) The Security Officer will report to the CSO and to ZM for following functional areas: a) Training of the staff in security & risk management b) Implementation of security guidelines, directives and instructions. C) Implementation of branch and Currency chest visit schedule d) Follow up of police complaints in cases of breaches of security. e) Maintenance of security records and data.
4) The Security officer is responsible for conducting the training as per the laid down policy. The Security Officer will render necessary advice to the Zonal Head & Branch Managers on matters pertaining to security and will render necessary assistance in implementation. The Security Officer will communicate all the instructions, guidelines and directives received from H.O. The Security Officer at the Zonal office will visit all the branches, offices and other establishments under his jurisdiction as per the laid down frequency. The Security Officer will establish close liaison with the police and other agencies. The Security Officer at Zonal office is responsible for the submission of reports & returns.
5) The man management of the security staff in the branches is the responsibility of the Security Officer at Zonal office. The Security Officer will assist the Branch Managers in the maintenance, legal & procedural aspects related to Gun license and Arms. The Security Officer will play active role during the selection of new premises, shifting of branch and layout inside the premises to ensure the incorporation of security measures at the inception stage itself. The Security Officer will arrange the quarterly security meetings in the Zone. The Security Officer will ensure the Flag Hoisting ceremonies as laid down at the Zonal office level. The Security Officer will ensure the process of Risk Categorization of the branches of the Zone as per the laid down norms by H.O. The Security Officer is responsible for any other task directly allotted by Head Office.
6) Security Officers posted at ZO & H.O. are responsible to implement the Security Action Plan, monitor and carry out inspections as per Security Policy to review the implementation of the security measures at branches/ offices.
Zonal Security Officers shall inspect Branches and Currency Chests as Low Risk branches and Administrative Offices: Once a Year. High risk and Moderate Risk branches: Twice in a Year. Currency chests: Once in a quarter.
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years
1) Candidate should be proficient in computers; good in inter-personal communication skills, analytical skills and drafting skills. The appointment of officers is on PAN India basis and the selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India as a Branch Manager/ Officer as per Bank’s requirement. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.03.2021.
2) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
3) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
4) Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
5) In case of any candidate completed the Diploma Course and got directly entry into second year/ semester in degree course by getting exemption of few semesters/ years then only those semesters/ years marks would be considered which are part of bachelor’s degree, neither diploma marks nor any exempted semesters/ years marks shall be considered for eligibility. The same shall also be applicable for other degree courses.
Pan India/ Pune
1. UR / EWS / OBC - 1000 + GST (180) = Rs. 1180
2. SC / ST - 100 + GST (18) = Rs. 118
3. PwBD - Fee Exempted
4. Women Candidates - Fee Exempted
Vacancy in Bank of Maharashtra - Selection Procedure
(1) The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking. The allocation of marks for online examination and Interview is each of 100 only, which will be converted into 60:40. The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview and final selection shall be 50% for UR/ EWS and 45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD.
(2) The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview and accordingly a merit list shall be prepared for selection of candidates. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of combined scores obtained, in case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
(3) In case, in the opinion of the bank, adequate number of candidates have not qualified by obtaining minimum marks as stipulated above in the online examination, bank reserves right to reduce the minimum marks as deemed fit.
(4) Mere eligibility/ admission to Group Discussions/ Interview/ pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment - How To Apply
(1) Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘Careers ’ Recruitment Process Current Openings to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE I & II 2021-22” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(2) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(3) Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
(5) The Name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(6) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button.
(7) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
(8) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(9) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
(10) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
👉 Commencement date of on-line application: September 01, 2021
👉 Last Date of online application: September 19, 2021
👉 Official Notification: Click Here
👉 Revised format of Experience Certificate: Click Here
👉 Apply Link: Apply Online
Best Books for IBPS Bank Exams. Click on book to Buy from Amazon