Agriculture Marketing Officer Job Vacancy in Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 | Bank of Baroda, One of the India’s Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced Agri Marketing professionals for strengthening Centre for Agri - Finance Marketing and Processing (CAMP) of Rural & Agri Banking Department.
Agriculture Marketing Officer Recruitment in Bank Of Baroda
Post Name: Agriculture Marketing Officer
No. of Vacancies: 47 (SC-7, ST-3, OBC-12, EWS-4, UR-21)
Salary: Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate, subject to a maximum as under:
* Metro Cities - Rs. 18 lakhs p.a
* Non-Metro Cities - Rs. 15 lakhs p.a
Role: On Contract basis. Contractual Engagement for a period of 5 years, with periodic performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
Qualifications: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/ Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture from University recognized by the Govt. Of India./ Govt. bodies/ AICTE
2 years full time Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in any of below mentioned specialization :
1. MBA - Rural Management
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management
3. MBA - Agri Business Management
4. MBA - Agri-Business & Rural Development
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Management : Food Processing and Business Management
6. Post Graduate Diploma in Management : Agricultural Export & Business Management
7. Post Graduate Diploma in Agribusiness and plantation management program
8. Post Graduate Diploma in Forest Management
9. Post Graduate Diploma in Agri Business Management (PGDM-ABM)
Work Experience: Minimum 03 Years of experience in marketing and generating lead in Agriculture and Allied Industries business in BFSI Sector.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Mapping of opportunity in the operational & geographical domain of the specific Location/Zone wise and creating a roadmap for improving the agriculture credit by at least 10% per annum.
2. Create vision document for their area of operation in terms of agriculture credit to be implemented in the next 5-10 years.
3. Work as subject matter specialists for the network branches and convert potential leads at branches to actual business.
4. Identify Institutes/ Organizations/ Agencies/ NGOs/ Academia/ Dealers to partner in the operating area for sourcing of business.
5. Identify various opportunities for on-lending/ co-origination as well as appointment / empanelment of DSAs for business sourcing.
6. Liaison with the local Government bodies like SLBC, Agriculture, Fisheries, Horticulture, Animal husbandry, irrigation, Cooperative, Tribal/Rural development, Industries/ MSME Department etc. for sourcing quality proposals under Agriculture portfolio.
7. Formulate Area Specific Schemes, new products, feedback/ modifications of existing products to match with the market trends.
8. Lead and monitor the team of junior marketing officers for an efficient roll out of marketing strategy and maintain continuous flow of leads to Location/ Zone wise.
9. Sourcing / marketing/exploring opportunities for canvassing high value agriculture loan leads from network branches and alternate channels as well including sourcing business from market through Tie Ups, Partnerships and lesioning with various departments , service providers and agencies.
10. Ensure generation of leads and sourcing of fresh business for CAMP.
11. Develop and implement a Target Market Approach for CAMP considering the potential available, customers, activities to be targeted, new developments taking place in agriculture sector and overall the business generation from all these.
Age Limit: Min 25 & Max 40 Years
1. Rs.600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates.
2. Rs.100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women.
Mode of Selection
1. Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview (PI) and/or any other selection method.
2. Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
3. Applications are invited Zone wise. Hence, the shortlisting of applications, invitation for selection process, and preparation of merit list shall be zone wise for these positions.
How to Apply
1. Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in/Career.htm and register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Careers-> Current Opportunities-> Recruitment of Agri Marketing Officers on the Bank’s website & pay the application fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
2. Candidates need to select the location (i.e. Zone) for which he/she desires to apply and upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph, signature and other documents related to their eligibility. Please refer to Annexure II regarding scanning of photograph & signature and upload of documents. If the candidate desires to apply for multiple Zone/s they are required to submit application afresh for each Zone they wish to apply, provided they are proficient in the local language
Last Date of Submission Application: 27 January 2022
Official Job Notification: Click here
Application Link: Click here to Apply