Project Associate Job Vacancy at NEERI Recruitment 2022
CSIR - National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Recruitment | Eligible and interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through Microsoft Teams) for the following purely temporary position of Project Associate- II under the Project “Epidemiology and Biodiversity monitoring of Baghjan oil blow-out site and its vicinity, Tinsukia, Assam” (GAP-2722) tenable at CSIR NEERI Nagpur.
CSIR - NEERI Recruitment Project Associate - II Job Details
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 08/January 2022/EISD
Post Name: Project Associate- II
No. of Vacancies: 01
Salary: (i) Rs. 35,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions
(ii) Rs. 28,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Role: On Contract basis
1. M.Sc./ B.Tech (Biotechnology/ Bio informatics/ Environmental sciences/ Molecular Biology) or Equivalent qualification and
2. Two yrs experience in R&D in industrial and academics institutions or science and technology organization and scientific activities and services
Experience & knowledge of field visits for data collection and analysis of soil and water. Need to travel frequently to study site for sampling and data collection. Research Experience in molecular biology techniques, metagenomics/ NGS data bioinformatics analysis.
Age Limit: 35 years
Mode of Selection
1. Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through MS Team. Date of interview will be notified separately through e-mail.
2. The above project position is purely on contract basis for one year only and will be co-terminus with the project.
3. Only those candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply.
4. The shortlisted applicants shall be required to appear the interview through MS team.
5. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (if any change is there, they will be accordingly intimated).
6. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment stands cancelled.
How to Apply
Application form for particular position code can be filled online which is available on the CSIR-NEERI website (www.neeri.res.in) or through link available below.
Last Date of Submission Application: 25 January 2022
Official Job Notification: Click here
Application Link: Click here to Apply