Walk in Interview: Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Vacancy at IISER Pune Recruitment 2022
IISER Pune Recruitment 2022 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Indian Nationals fulfilling following advertised criteria may attend walk-in Interviews:
Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant Vacancy in IISER Pune Recruitment
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Assistant (PA)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Salary: 1] PA: Rs. 19,840/- + 24% HRA per month
2] JRF: Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIR-NET/ GATE/ DBT - JRF/ any other National Level Test conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies OR equivalent scorecard.
Role: On Contract basis. Up to August 19, 2022.
Project: “Studies on Continuous Flow Macrolactonization using Metal Catalyst towards Drugs and Natural Products” (Project Code: 30119430)
Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 65% of marks or equivalent grade
Preference: Candidates having research experience/ research publications will be preferred.
Age Limit: JRF: Not more than 28 years as on date of walk-in Interview
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project..
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions..
5. The prescribed educational qualification/s and/or experience/s are bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. In case, a selected candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post, waitlisted candidate/s may be offered the position.
7. Age relaxation commensurate with relevant experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
9. No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How to Apply for Vacancy in IISER Pune Recruitment 2022
1. Interested candidates should fill application available on link below & attend interview as per schedule.
2. At the time of Walk-in interviews, applicants need to bring:
a. Duly filled prescribed application form (available below advertisement link)
b. All the originals and one set of self-attested photocopies of:
i. Certificate regarding date of birth.
ii. Mark sheets and certificates (starting from 10th onward) regarding educational qualification
iii. All Certificate/s regarding experience/s as mentioned in the application form.
iv. One Photo Identity proof (Government issued)
c. One recent passport size colour photograph.
Day, Date of walk-in interviews: Thursday, April 07, 2022
Reporting Time: 09.00 AM
Venue: Department of Chemistry, Main Building, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune - 411 008
Reception Tel. No.: 020-25908001
Note: Candidates reporting after 10.00 AM will not be considered for the selection process.
Official Job Notification: Click here
Application Form: Download Now